• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
not sure how much there is too this, but a mate who is normally pretty much in the know with league stuff just told me that when a certain wealthy club signed a superstar fullback from another club, they broke nearly every rule in the book to do so. The NRL are aware of it and investigating it, but they don’t know what to do about it so are hoping to bury it

Anyone else heard something along the same lines ?

not sure how much there is too this, but a mate who is normally pretty much in the know with league stuff just told me that when a certain wealthy club signed a superstar fullback from another club, they broke nearly every rule in the book to do so. The NRL are aware of it and investigating it, but they don’t know what to do about it so are hoping to bury it

Anyone else heard something along the same lines ?
Oh no!... We're not going to be done over Brendan Elliot? @:eek:

Sounds like the roosters ? Hoping it’s true it’s so obvious they are over the salary cap everyone can see it besides toddy !! Hoping your friend is correct @Kiwi Eagle because there is no chance roosters can afford there team

Sounds like the roosters ? Hoping it’s true it’s so obvious they are over the salary cap everyone can see it besides toddy !! Hoping your friend is correct @Kiwi Eagle because there is no chance roosters can afford there team

Look I get they are financially well connected and I don’t have any trouble with that but when the NRL trot out the TPA figures and show the Roosters as one of the lowest TPA clubs that’s what really REALLY gets me hot under the collar.

We all know they’ve got multiple million dollar players ( and a large number very close to it) so it’s just impossible that they fit into the cap without TPA’s.

So don’t bull**** to us.

Doubt a thing will happen ( if it’s indeed them) but gee I’d love it if the won the Premiership and then had it stripped , how good would that be?

Come on Greenburg I know consistency and fairness is over rated in your grubby book ,but if there is a kernel of truth in this you had better investigate with the same fanatical ,maniacal and zealot like prosecution that you applied to an 80 year old long time supporter of the Sea Eagles ,even if your target is very rich and very powerful,
In fact you might just have to take one for the team. Aaaand if thats the case,,,, then oh well ,it is what it is and you were well rewarded for your ineptitude and bumbling mismanagement ,so good bye and good riddance ,don't let the door hit your bony arse on the way out. No more lifting of carpets and sweeping Greenburg ,no more cover ups .Its time to uncover what the whole League community already knows .
Over to you Greenburg!!!

Why would a certain 'wealthy club' break nearly every rule in the book to sign a 'superstar fullback' when they've got the best player in the world :wondering:

My guess, for what its worth, is this wealthy club is the Broncs and the superstar fullback is Ponga :think:

Look I get they are financially well connected and I don’t have any trouble with that but when the NRL trot out the TPA figures and show the Roosters as one of the lowest TPA clubs that’s what really REALLY gets me hot under the collar.

We all know they’ve got multiple million dollar players ( and a large number very close to it) so it’s just impossible that they fit into the cap without TPA’s.

So don’t bull**** to us.

Doubt a thing will happen ( if it’s indeed them) but gee I’d love it if the won the Premiership and then had it stripped , how good would that be?
I 100% agree it’s so corrupt they are the lowest TPA club because they use brown paper bags !! Come on they have to get caught

Why would a certain 'wealthy club' break nearly every rule in the book to sign a 'superstar fullback' when they've got the best player in the world :wondering:

My guess, for what its worth, is this wealthy club is the Broncs and the superstar fullback is Ponga :think:
Please explain ??
upload_2019-9-18_21-7-42.png

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4