Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rumour mill

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Interesting what some people think of Shoddy, from an article on Fox Sports;

β€˜Parsons accused the NRL of not pressing home to players their responsibilities as brand ambassadors.

β€œNo-one’s actually showing (the players) what good brand is, the NRL are hopeless,” Parsons said.

β€œI put them in my top five worst administrators for brand and reputation management for individual athletes.”

manly al

Premium Member
Sharks may be forced to shed one high profile player if the N R L " investigation concludes with an unfavorable outcome for the club and according to one report this morning .

The Who

Premium Member
I believe one of the alleged culprits in a new signing for Illawarra.

eaglebuzz

I actually think it's vital for the shredded integrity of the game for the Roosters to be exposed for Cap rorting.
Even the dunce of the kindergarten maths group can do the numbers.
Yep if they get away with it much longer and keep winning as a result I'll be done with the NRL. The only reason I'm interested this year is because Des is back.

nightster

Well worn member
Premium Member
I actually think it's vital for the shredded integrity of the game for the Roosters to be exposed for Cap rorting.
Even the dunce of the kindergarten maths group can do the numbers.
I have a roosters supporter mate ... his family are long time supporters and high profile ... he is embarrassed at what is so obvious to all but Turd .... he fears the hammer may be about to fall ....

Batty

Anyone seen the 2 new videos?
Not Napa or roosters...

2 different players, 2 different videos... They play for the same team but it's all quiet so far (Not Manly).

maxta

Premium Member
Anyone seen the 2 new videos?
Not Napa or roosters...

2 different players, 2 different videos... They play for the same team but it's all quiet so far (Not Manly).
Give us a clue or 2 Batty ??

Latest posts

Top Bottom