Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rumour mill

Nice Beaver

I've heard by the end of the week...
But again, it's jury rumours until it surfaces.

It's a pretty sick video if it's true. What is wrong with these kids.
You must have seen the same screen shot I did that said end of this week.

I said exactly the same thing to my source....what the hell is wrong with these blokes?? (If true of course)

Explains Big Papa's urgency to get to the police earlier if this one is true....

Batty

You must have seen the same screen shot I did that said end of this week.

I said exactly the same thing to my source....what the hell is wrong with these blokes?? (If true of course)

Explains Big Papa's urgency to get to the police earlier if this one is true....
Just saw 'a' video...
Not either player from what I can see.

Someone playing games I think. Now I just feel weird knowing everyones spreading a very strange video of 2 strangers.... Ha ha ha.

Gotta love social media.

yokahontas

Isn't it a scary joke...
He writes character references for players who drive drunk for hours putting innocent lives at risk.... But seems more obsessed with players who get filmed doing stupid things aka Pearce, Carney, Napa.

So many agendas being run by the NRL its sick.

NoRealLeadershipNRL
Oh, but GI only had one schooner with lunch, and he’d stopped his big bender the night before at midnight...

Because guys of his size are known to take days to metabolise alcohol, daaays I tell ya!

Batty

Oh, but GI only had one schooner with lunch, and he’d stopped his big bender the night before at midnight...

Because guys of his size are known to take days to metabolise alcohol, daaays I tell ya!
Pays to be mates with the right people.

"I know him well. I've known him for a long time. He asked me to do that and I was happy to do it. If there’s players I do have a relationship with, and I’ve worked with GI with his various challenges, I was happy to help him out. I’m unapologetic about giving him a reference."

The arrogance is astonishing.

StuBoot

2019 Tipping Competitor
Just saw 'a' video...

Someone playing games I think. Now I just feel weird knowing everyones spreading a very strange video of 2 strangers.... Ha ha ha.

Gotta love social media.
Me too, I couldn't recognise any of the tools in the video although a Roosters mate reckons he can.

Nice Beaver

Just saw 'a' video...

Gotta love social media.
Just saw it as well....we must mix in the same questionable cirlcles hahaha

Definitely not any league players.

Just a couple of lonely blokes lol

Ranger

Armchair Expert
Me too, I couldn't recognise any of the tools in the video although a Roosters mate reckons he can.
If your mate can recognise a Roosters player by their spam javelin then he might be paying a bit too much attention...

wombatgc

Sausage roll eating keyboard warrior.
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
If your mate can recognise a Roosters player by their spam javelin then he might be paying a bit too much attention...
Just when you think you've heard them all......spam javelin @:D

StuBoot

2019 Tipping Competitor
Well, he is a chooks supporter after all.
It was the guy in the hat with the straw that he "recognised" maybe.

Spam Javelin! That's a new one.

Kevinward777

Spam Javelin...WOW... there is something new, just waiting to be discovered, every single day!

Ranger

Armchair Expert
Spam Javelin...WOW... there is something new, just waiting to be discovered, every single day!
Who ever said Silvertails wasn't informative?

In all seriousness... you would think the NRL would try and prevent the next leak instead of waiting until it is on the 6pm news bulletin before making a statement about it.

But then again maybe if it was a different player, that would be exactly what happens.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
@Bearfax is an author, maybe he can use the term in his next book... maybe even in the title. I will only ask for 10% of the royalties in return.
Spam Javelin,
The chronicles of Rid-dick

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I see Andrew Webster is claiming in a SMH article this morning that there is another video involving 3 current big name players that is about to hit the airwaves - no clues as to which club

Interesting point made by one player

Indeed, quite a few players are nervous right now. Says one: “We can’t remember what we did on a night out four or five years ago, let alone if someone shot it on their phones. I’m a different bloke now. I’ve settled down and got married and have kids.”

Fair point, there must be hundreds of these ticking time bombs out there ready to blow up someone's career. We were all young once and did things we probably wouldn't have with the benefit of hindsight and some maturity.

Ranger

Armchair Expert
If this was an NRLW player appearing in a lewd video shared publicly without her consent, does anyone honestly think the NRL would even consider punishing her for "bringing the game into disrepute" ?

I think the response from the NRL would be the polar opposite.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom