Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rumour mill

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
The day each case is not considered on the individual merit, (or lack of) of the specific case we leave the realms of justice and enter the realm of knee jerk kangaroo courts ..... regardless of the offence, Australians have a right to have their matters dealt with in a professional and unbiased manner ....

Making decisions on peoples careers is not the same as Toddy McFukkface having a brainfart and saying all future slapping is a send-off .....

MissKate

Premium Member
Geez the nrl can't even get the mrc to be consistent, so have no hope in getting anything else right. How many 'letters' has samantha burgess received for infringements others would have copped weeks for. The only thing the nrl is consistent with is inconsistency

Andyvb88

Super Coach Member
If any person was to bring their boss/company in the lime light for negative reasons, (domestic violence or drug use) you better believe they will be fired. So why should the nrl be any different

Manly Tragic

Tragic
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
The problem is that the NRL has set a bad precedent with Lodge, Proctor, Bromich and the list goes on. To suddenly start suspending players differently would be hypocritical. All the NRL can do is drawn a line in the sand for the future and provide clear published guidelines rather than the charade of dealing with each matter on its own merits meaning we’ll do what ever we like depending and who it is.

DUFFMAN

The problem is that the NRL has set a bad precedent with Lodge, Proctor, Bromich and the list goes on. To suddenly start suspending players differently would be hypocritical. All the NRL can do is drawn a line in the sand for the future and provide clear published guidelines rather than the charade of dealing with each matter on its own merits meaning we’ll do what ever we like depending and who it is.
They need to not worry on the past so much and come out and say any offence committed after the 1st February 2019 (or whatever date in the future) will be treated under a new policy which is suspension from the game or banned completely depending on the offence.
Then there is no excuse and it's clear what you can expect as punishment.
None of this sacked from club A with the player turning out for club B a week later or depending on who you are or what club you play for determining on what happens to you.

Belt your misses than have an unpaid holiday for 12 months, mid to high range DUI 12 game suspension.
There are a lot of everyday blokes out there that lose their licence for DUI and it cost than their job.

Get rid of repeat offenders from the game. Who cares if you play rep footy if you are a dickhead and want to carry on like one still then go earn $50,000 a year in a job where it doesn't matter that you're a dickhead.
Want to earn the big dollars then grow up until your footy career is over.

Nice Beaver

Yep. If what I have heard is true, it'll end careers.

Won't know until they're released so have to wait and see. Still just rumours until they hit social media.

Thankfully there is no current Manly players who were with the Roosters a few years back...
Yep have heard the same rumour.

I can't bring myself to believe it would be true....but these are NRL players so anything is possible.

Even if its true I hope it does not see light of day.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor

I can't bring myself to believe it would be true....but these are NRL players so anything is possible.

If it involves Roosters, Storm, Parra, Broncos players bring it on otherwise I agree - how much can a Koala bear

Shoe1

Yep. If what I have heard is true, it'll end careers.

Won't know until they're released so have to wait and see. Still just rumours until they hit social media.

Thankfully there is no current Manly players who were with the Roosters a few years back...
Jeez I’m intrigued, how bad is it? Human sacrifice? Poisoning water supplies?

Batty

I've heard by the end of the week...
But again, it's jury rumours until it surfaces.

It's a pretty sick video if it's true. What is wrong with these kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom