It was Des all along coaching thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you think will be coaching us next year?

• Total voters
I can't say I'm shocked had a feeling this would happen !! The only Reason I can think of for us singing Cartwright is to keep the playing group happy and make sure no one leaves for next year !

F#ck me whinge whinge whinge... Complain about DCE on TV.. Complain about anything...... If its true, just give him a go.

He may turn the joint around and bring some quality players with him, wont be hard to find some better than what we have seen this year. He may also get rid of the deadwood. Not my choice buy Im with him if I have to be.

Cant be worst than the imposter we just got rid of.

F#ck me whinge whinge whinge... Complain about DCE on TV.. Complain about anything...... If its true, just give him a go.

He may turn the joint around and bring some quality players with him, wont be hard to find some better than what we have seen this year. He may also get rid of the deadwood. Not my choice buy Im with him if I have to be.

Cant be worst than the imposter we just got rid of.
It seems that TBerculosis has left his mark on everyone. We love to have a whinge.. even you are whinging about the whingeing.

My sources tell me it came down to the wire between Madge and Hoss. There was nothing in it garden furniture wise (though Madge had a nifty portable gazebo that almost got him over the line). The clincher was hoss really doing a job on some of that built in shower grime in the change rooms - came up looking a treat. Poor Madge was left holding a wet jiffy cloth. Hoss was seen smirking in the corner, knowing he had him covered.
Was Madge soaking in it?

If true, and I know it won't happen, but how about we give the bloke a chance and see how he goes ? The Titans had some pretty ordinary squads by the end of his tenure, I do remember when they first come in, with a decent squad, they were competitive and got as far as a prelim final

I'm prepared to judge him on what occurs from here, not past form

From a very close and good source of mine has told me the players have been told today that john Cartwright will take over the job for the next 2 years

Forget other media reports the decision has been made , press conference this time next or if the club can sort it out TB's situation before Sunday it will be announced after our game but probably very unlikely.

I only post when i get good information..
I dont like being the other internet trolls and spread rumours.

Interesting times ahead.

Thanks for sharing @davohan123

If true, and I know it won't happen, but how about we give the bloke a chance and see how he goes ? The Titans had some pretty ordinary squads by the end of his tenure, I do remember when they first come in, with a decent squad, they were competitive and got as far as a prelim final

I'm prepared to judge him on what occurs from here, not past form

Quick question. Why did Cartwright end up with a bad roster? Every wonder why players won't play under him?

They started acquiring big names when he left.

If it is true and Cartwright is the new coach, I think it sums up that our club is not able to attract a coach that we need to get us back on track.

He is part of a coaching team that over the last 3 years has seen us overall at a 39 percent rate of winning. Our teams are defensively dreadful and undisciplined!!!

We have some quality players but we lack leadership, it will be interesting on what he does re the captaincy etc.

I want to see the players improve, the spurt of form we saw from the Turbos after origin showed that with good coaching they have improved. Both players are stars and they need to improve their discipline, stats dont lie, Penalties conceded, top man is Jake and most dropped balls, Tom is in the top 3 in the league.

I want to see the coach take a punt on young players and give them a chance to learn. Too many conservative decisions this term and some of our quality juniors are dying on the vine at Blacktown!!

I want to give the new coach a chance but the things I mention above will be crucial to whoever takes over!

Cartwright has promoted himself and the nephew as a package deal... just what we need. A second rower who doesn’t know (or want to) how to defend.

I don’t know how I feel about having Bryce Cartwright, if indeed we have signed him.

Go back a couple of years and he was one of the superstars of the game and had silky skills.

Fast forward to today and he’s a shadow of himself.

For the right price, he could be a very good signing and possible bargain.

Maybe uncle Johnny will get him back to his best.

Worth a try I’d say.

I am surprised they have already made a decision.

What it means is they haven't gone to market to get the best possible coach.

Mind you if the did seek applications, who at the club would even have half an idea about what is needed.?

So because they don't have the ability to assess coaching applications, I guess they have no alternative than to appoint Carty.

The Best of British to him, he is gonna need it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6