Rumour - Ballin to Cows

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
http://www.cowboysstampede.com.au/showthread.php?9001-Recruitment-and-Retention-(rumored-and-confirmed-signings)/page263

Bit of worry but i have faith in our hooking stocks

I'll wish him the best if he does go,keyword "if"

They have Payne who is very good and that really dark fella segrano I think his name is. He looks really sharp.

Rothfield and Kent should be all over this "scoop" in the morning....Attention News Ltd....15 other teams in the comp guys......

61 tackles in a game if it wereng for smith he would be the best in the game. Do what you can to keep him, you'll be surprised how much we miss him if he goes.

Hooker is such a vital role and Ballin nails it everytime, perfect passes and great direction our first try last week was all his vision and quick crisp ball to Brett

I said in another thread that we might struggle to afford him.
He's easily a 400k a season player now.

WAMF said:

$400k for a hooker I doubt it unless he is goal kicker.

Offer him $260k max for 3 years, btw he is close to my favorite player.

bob dylan said:
WAMF said:

$400k for a hooker I doubt it unless he is goal kicker.

Offer him $260k max for 3 years, btw he is close to my favorite player.

You are kidding right? 260k would be an insult.
He's a two time premiership winning hooker and would be the 1st choice QLD no.9 if that grub wasn't around.

Daniel said:
61 tackles in a game if it wereng for smith he would be the best in the game. Do what you can to keep him, you'll be surprised how much we miss him if he goes.

Hooker is such a vital role and Ballin nails it everytime, perfect passes and great direction our first try last week was all his vision and quick crisp ball to Brett

I noticed and was the only one to have him in the 3-2-1 this week. He doesn't regularly make the runs like De Gois or maybe even L'Estrange (and to be fair we don't have a bench player like that coming into the receiving role) but he is an absolute rock. Who would replace him???

ManlyBacker said:
Daniel said:

I noticed and was the only one to have him in the 3-2-1 this week. He doesn't regularly make the runs like De Gois or maybe even L'Estrange (and to be fair we don't have a bench player like that coming into the receiving role) but he is an absolute rock. Who would replace him???

With the pressure we seem to have with the cap, any chance anyone seeing the club letting him go and trying Buhrer as hooker?

That's not a bad option but can he make the tackles that count? Matty is an unsung hero in the squad imo and am yet to be convinced we have the right type of replacement.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6