Rumblings out of Redfern...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
That Sutton is cheesed off at his demotion and looking for an out. Joe Kelly does appear to like signing an old boy and any deal would most likely be starting next year. Thoughts?

Lord no - especially considering we already have a similar player in Mateo

Well I am yet to see much out of Joe Kelly other than a willingness to sign people with one degree of separation from the Bunnies.

Reminds me of when Moyes went to Man U and just wanted to pay overs for all his ex Everton players...

Has attributes with size & reasonable speed but attitude stinks & if you checked the overrated basket, his head would be 1 of the first to pop up.
Enjoying the fact the media now notice Manly are not the only team in the NRL, though at the same time enjoy the jealousy attributed with the constant Seaeagle spotlight.

The media will continue to praise the vermin and hate us. Was not that long ago that the News filth tried to exterminate the vermin for good, now thats all forgotten, as the famous song once said, " Short memories must have a, Short Short Short memories!"

Was he someone we tried to sign in 2006 or so and he knocked us back?

We don't need him, but give me sutton over mateo any day.

I hope I am pleasantly surprised by mateo, but I've never liked his lazy lack of effort.

Always had him in the "over-rated" category, with anasta, sutton and the like and if Feliti can come out, in his 30th year and suddenly become an allround, good footballer, who makes big contributions 2 matches, I will be amazed.

Hope he has a cracking good year & I wish him well . . . I'm just being honest.

Until 30 seconds b4 they announced we'd signed him, I'd have laughed if u said, "manly want mateo".

I'll probably be wrong.

No thanks. Sutton is not worth the coin he would want to get paid.

Nice to hear its finally someone else going through off field dramas.

@Chip and Chase you nailed it. I call him an inbetweener. Not skillful enough to be a good 5/8 and too lazy to be a good backrower. I hate when you hear his name mentioned around origin time. He'll play 1 good game (and he can play a good game) and his name is always mentioned, We just ignore the next 9 he plays where he does sweet fa.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6