• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
sucked in Rudd, now you know what it feels like to be stabbed in the back like you have done to us

now quietly **** off and die

safe_image.php

The Gronk link said:
I'm here and I am bloody stoked that we have picked someone with massive abilities like Julia. 

Gronky - I didn't know that you liked welsh ranga's?   ;D

Massive abilities to be a puppet for the union movement perhaps? 
She is only warming the chair for Shorten or Combet to take over eventually so we won't have to put up with her for long. 

She showed a complete lack of ability with managing the school building program has been a disgrace (speak to any principle connected with a public school for confirmation) and she speaks the same spin as Rudd. 

It will be intersting to see if the opinion polls improve.

Wonderful news!!!!!

All you conservatives & rednecks can f**k off to Alabama to read your bilbles & go hunting & killing sh*t. We have a proper left wing government now. No bloody christians, no bloody 1950's family values rubbish.

I hope she doesn't lose her way & sticks solid to what she believes in

You'd have to be a true c**t to vote for any right-wing party anywhere in the world.                                                                                     

I wonder if Gillard will obtain speech therapy. Yeeeeahhh Giiiiday I'm the prime......

Sends chills down my spine.

Good riddens to bad rubbish such as Crudd.

Bring on the federal election early.

Hopefully they start acting like a proper government (and yes if i do vote for a major party it would be labor - some of the actions of the Howard government were beyond awful)

Duff link said:
Wonderful news!!!!!

All you conservatives & rednecks can f**k off to Alabama to read your bilbles & go hunting & killing sh*t. We have a proper left wing government now. No bloody christians, no bloody 1950's family values rubbish.

I hope she doesn't lose her way & sticks solid to what she believes in

No doubt you think that the NSW labor party is doing a great job.  

No bloody christains - that's right support the labor party and let in deads***t lebanese who are responsible for more than 50% of all crime in NSW.  

Family values were much better in the fifties than now.  You only have to look at a lot of the younger f**kwit kids around these days.  they have no values and no respect like most kids did in the fifties.  

Keep on wanking while looking at your pictures of Gillards canckles.  And while you are at it enjoy your higher interest rates in the future because of labor's reckless spending and $200 billion deficit.

You must watch a lot of ACA and today tonight.

Ahh family values in the 50's, they were awesome. That bitch in the kitchen better have my dinner ready by the time I get home or she will have another black eye.

Terrorists took ur jebs!!

some things just can't be said - sorry - dan

OneEyedEagle link said:
I wonder if Gillard will obtain speech therapy. Yeeeeahhh Giiiiday I'm the prime......

Sends chills down my spine.

Good riddens to bad rubbish such as Crudd.

Bring on the federal election early.

You really should learn to spell before You bag the way someone talks.

CussCuss link said:
You must watch a lot of ACA and today tonight.

Ahh family values in the 50's, they were awesome. That bitch in the kitchen better have my dinner ready by the time I get home or she will have another black eye.

Terrorists took ur jebs!!
hahahahahahaha wat a post

(c'mon Cambo - ST just about never censors posts but you have had posts along these lines edited in the past. Play nice) - manlybacker

Just remember folks-Thanks to Labour power-brokers and union dealings,in NSW we've now got our 2nd premier that we didn't vote for,and now federally,we have a PM that we didn't vote for.Wasn't that a labour scare tactic against Howard?That a vote for Howard was a vote for Costello.At least with the libs,we knew there was a chance of a leadership change mid-term!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7