Roy Masters is still a Dick Wad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone even take any notice of what that senile old **** has got to say. Get back in the old journos nursing home Roy its dinner time.

One thing i love about Manly - Roy Masters and most other 'journos' hate us and a win shuts them up pretty good

10 things I hate about Roy Masters
1. He's a *********
2. He's a *******
3. He's a *******
4. He's a ********
5. He's a ********
6. He's a ********
7. He's an arsewipe
8. He's an arseclown
9. He's a ******
10. He's a ****ing Storm loving hypocrite.

What is he now....102? I dare say we won't have to listen to his senile dribble for to many more years.

mickqld said:
10 things I hate about Roy Masters
1. He's a *********
2. He's a *******
3. He's a *******
4. He's a ********
5. He's a ********
6. He's a ********
7. He's an arsewipe
8. He's an arseclown
9. He's a ******
10. He's a f**king Storm loving hypocrite.

I reckon #4 is most accurate.

I thought Roy's first point was spot on. It says Manly is the only Sydney club that strikes a cultural identity different from the other eight grey outfits. He calls the other clubs 'beige', and says " Manly stands alone".

The rest of his points were attempts at humour.

I really think Roy and the other " haters" admire Manly and wish their clubs were more like we Silvertails. Of course, they'd never admit it to others, but when they close their eyes at night they must have trouble sleeping trying to rationalise this secret longing to be a Manly fan.

I saw Masters on Bare Foot Rugby League the other night. He dead set looked 105, and started to gibber about his new love for the Storm. I thought I detected a dribble coming out the side of his mouth. Was it the seventies he last made any impact on the game? That's almost 40 years ago.

DSM5 said:
I saw Masters on Bare Foot Rugby League the other night. He dead set looked 105, and started to gibber about his new love for the Storm. I thought I detected a dribble coming out the side of his mouth. Was it the seventies he last made any impact on the game? That's almost 40 years ago.

So he carries on about Manly buying premierships, then supports a team that blatantly bought premierships by rorting the cap. What a goose.

DSM5 said:
Masters never won a premiership, must stick in his gullet. Wests are gone, no premiership with St George. Silvertails in the GF, suck it up Roy.

It is not true that Masters could not teach. I had him for Geography in Year 7. It is not true he couldn't coach - he did well and just fell short in getting a premiership.

He is past it now and living in the past. All the Manly hater stuff comes from old Journos who haven't moved past 1972-84 and they are still bitter. They all need to move into the 'Brave New World' rather than living in a past era.

Canteen Worker said:
It is not true that Masters could not teach. I had him for Geography in Year 7.

That must make you about 65? :huh:

bhot said:

So he carries on about Manly buying premierships, then supports a team that blatantly bought premierships by rorting the cap. What a goose.
You can not say the Storm Bought premierships, that is a lie. It was more like a lease arrangement, they paid the money up front, and gave the premierships back a couple of years later when the lease ran out... simple.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4