Roy Master's Commission

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Have a laugh at this old fuquit's choices in today's Herald.  All old geezers, no women, no youth and most of them are inelligible to stand.  He's a complete idiot.     

Likes a tipple old Roy, maybe had one too many before he penned his article.

I think a few of us should put our hands up for the Commission - e could hardly be worse than most of the hysterical old queens and trollops that have been mooted.

Manly's nomination was a good one, though apparently he is ineligible.  Geoff Bellew.

MICHAEL SEARLE, the architect of rugby league's independent commission - of which the constitution is expected to be signed off on on Tuesday - said it was impossible to grant NRL board director Katie Page an exemption to include her as one of the code's eight commissioners.

more @ http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/ic-reception-page-excluded-20101204-18knh.html

A PROFESSIONAL recruitment firm will become involved in the selection of candidates for rugby league's inaugural independent commission, NRL clubs were told at this week's conference in Byron Bay.

more, including some big names to be excluded @ http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/outside-help-for-arl-on-new-role-call-20101203-18jsw.html

Unfortunately I can't find Roy's list online to put up.

My old Year 7 Geography teacher has finally shown that it is time for him to retire. Good coach in his day but we need visionaries, not dinosaurs for the future development of this game.

Roy's list

Barry O'Brien - Media buyer, endorsed by Canterbury
John Brown - ex desk rooting federal Minister for Sport
John Quayle - ex RL administrator
Mark Coyne - ex NRMA, current director of NSW PCYC
Geoff Bellew - our candidate
Kevin Neil - ex Raiders CEO
Ron McNeily- Blue Scope Steel executive
Alan Jones - public toilet frequenter
Geoff Dixon - ex Qantas boss
Don Argus - ex NAB and BHP Billiton exec
Gary Pemberton - ex Qantas, TAB and Brambles
Gail Kelly - number one Dragon Lady
Tony Joseph - Chairman of Brisbane Markets
John Fahey - ex Premier, current WADA boss
John Grant - ex rep player and successful IT businessman
Adrian Bouris - brother of Mark. B(W)anker / Lawyer

It says it all that Michael Searle is seen as a certainty.  This is the clown who has overseen a building debacle on the GC with their academy that is stalled and has cost the Titans millions.  I am so tired of the game being weighed down by the dead weight of RL dinosaurs. 

Matabele linpic said:
It says it all that Michael Searle is seen as a certainty.  This is the clown who has overseen a building debacle on the GC with their academy that is stalled and has cost the Titans millions.  I am so tired of the game being weighed down by the dead weight of RL dinosaurs. 

Sorry Matabele but how is Searle a certainty?  I would have thought he would be inelgible for numerous reasons?  I can't stand the bloke to be honest and think his main interest in pushing for the IC is because he thinks it will mean more money for the clubs, thats not a bad thing, but he is also one of the Titans main shareholders so he is the defintion of a conflict of interests.

Masked Eagle link said:
[quote author=Matabele linpic=186080.msg308656#msg308656 date=1291541465]

Sorry Matabele but how is Searle a certainty?  I would have thought he would be inelgible for numerous reasons?  I can't stand the bloke to be honest and think his main interest in pushing for the IC is because he thinks it will mean more money for the clubs, thats not a bad thing, but he is also one of the Titans main shareholders so he is the defintion of a conflict of interests.
[/quote]

Searle would be ineligible,some people just pop up to talk about things they know little about

hmmm, me thinks he's into the SangSom (Thai Whisky) that comes with an extra dash of formaldehyde included in the bottle :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4