Rowdy on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Heads up for those who can see it.

Former Manly premiership winning fullback Dale Shearer will be on Fox Channel 502 tonight at 7.30 & 9.30 pm with Vossy on "The Fan". They covered a bit including up & downs of his life in and out of football.

Heads up for those who can see it.

Former Manly premiership winning fullback Dale Shearer will be on Fox Channel 502 tonight at 7.30 & 9.30 pm with Vossy on "The Fan". They covered a bit including up & downs of his life in and out of football.

Legend, and Rowdy as well @;)

Thanks for the heads up @HoldenV8
That was great
But I was screaming at vossy, don't ask about his wife......
That was never going to end well.
Heart wrenching.
Nonetheless some great memories and footage.

Captured this snap from the special, pretty sure it is Des chasing Rowdy during a SOO match?
fullsizeoutput_65a.jpeg

just watched it, very nice segment.

Good to hear he regrets leaving Manly and even wanted to get out of his broncos contract but they wouldn't let him.

Nicely done Vossy

My goodness those players aren't that good on the ole trick question!

just watched it, very nice segment.

Good to hear he regrets leaving Manly and even wanted to get out of his broncos contract but they wouldn't let him.

Nicely done Vossy

My goodness those players aren't that good on the ole trick question!

I had the pleasure of having a drink with Rowdy and that is what he told me also

If he had his time again he would never have left Manly . He enjoyed his time at Manly and with Bozo the coach .

Sitting down and having a drink with a Manly legend and a good bloke like Rowdy was a big thrill

damn, missed it, one of my favourite players of all time, one of the rare players that could do things that didn't look possible. I recall a game, perhaps against parra, where the ball went out the backline. He got the ball approx 30m out going for the corner and had defence cover giving him around 20m to the sideline.

Somehow he made it to the try line untouched. Kinda like a Lonhro moment in the Australian Cup, you just watched it and thought what did i just see.

damn, missed it, one of my favourite players of all time, one of the rare players that could do things that didn't look possible. I recall a game, perhaps against parra, where the ball went out the backline. He got the ball approx 30m out going for the corner and had defence cover giving him around 20m to the sideline.

Somehow he made it to the try line untouched. Kinda like a Lonhro moment in the Australian Cup, you just watched it and thought what did i just see.
Kind of like Snake as well, when he’d wrap around the backline and get over in the corner from 20 out with zero space... pure speed and vision. I remember Dale Shearer, but wasn’t old enough to recall much apart from his speed. No real specifics unfortunately.

I think they showed that try on The Fan. It was sublime.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4