Rounds 7, 8 & 9

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain of the Gate

Reserve Grader
Rounds 7, 8 & 9

I wasn't sure if I'd seen these around on the forum but the media just got their round releases. Round 7 has had changes and 9 is announced. Sorry if I'm doubling up

Round 7
Friday
Tigers v Broncos @ SFS (Ch9)
Sea Eagles v Panthers @ Brookvale (Ch9)

Saturday
Sharks v Cowboys @ Toyota
Bulldogs v Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Sunday
Raiders v Knights @ Canberra
Eels v Titans @ Parramatta (Ch9)

Monday
Roosters v Dragons @ SFS 4pm
Storm v Warrios @ AAMI 7pm (moved at Storms request to make it a new ANZAC yearly event)

Round 8
Friday
Broncos v Bulldogs @ Suncorp (Ch9)
Rabbitohs v Sharks @ ANZ (Ch9)

Saturday
Titans v Roosters @ Skilled
Storm v Knights @ AAMI
Cowboys v Sea Eagles @ Dairy Farmers

Sunday
Warriors v Panthers @ Mt Smart
Raiders v Tigers @ Canberra
Dragons v Eels @ WIN (Ch9)

No Monday Football this round due to Aus v NZ & City Country

Round 9
Friday
Aus v NZ @ Skilled (Ch9)
Country v City @ Albury (Ch9)

Saturday
Broncos v Storm @ Suncorp

Sunday
Titans v Warriors @ Skilled
Dragons v Cowboys @ WIN (Ch9)

Monday
Sea Eagles v Raiders @ Brookvale

Bit of a mix for us, a Friday night game on nine, Saturday at cows gives us a decent week before travel and then the Monday game is the longest rest possible after rep duties, down side is its bloody Monday night footy and it means our game against Titans at Skilled the week after can't be a Friday night game and Fox don't seem to like the Titans so I would expect the early game on Saturday or Sunday 

Re: Rounds 7, 8 & 9

I am not too upset that is a pretty good draw for those rounds. better than last year where they were all Monday

yeah my initial reaction was "ehhhhh friday night games" (hard to finish work on time) but, you're right Dan.. Free to air = $$$ ...and definately better than Mondays

I agree Titans won't be a Friday.....and in fact that's pretty good news for people coming up from down south

Round 7 is going to be horrible for Queenslanders. And I am stating now. I will be on Radio silence....so no message or emails please :)

Dan...the way around it....go out for dinner, turn the phone OFF, come home don't check messagebank, don't check e-mails don't check the forum close the windows so the Pidgeons (with messages) can't get in, turn the telly on at 9.30pm and watch it like it's live.

Actually i will be on my way to Inverell for a wedding. I may be able to pick up NBN, or listen on the radio

Dan, that means that it will be the FIRST game (NBN) although maybe not??....you can tune to FM 99.1 (ABC FM for that area) if in the car and they will broadcast that game live.

Remember as an old Moree boy I know all the stations down that way!

Dan link said:
Round 7 is going to be horrible for Queenslanders. And I am stating now. I will be on Radio silence....so no message or emails please :)

it may be for us down here too Dan, since both Rd 7 games are in Sydney Ch 9 may do the dirty on us too

No Ant it would be very unlikely that they would give us two Mondays in a row, Saturday or Sunday is my money!!

Mark from Brisbane link said:
No Ant it would be very unlikely that they would give us two Mondays in a row, Saturday or Sunday is my money!!

Got a mate who wants to come down and see that game (problem is he's a Titans fan. I can get him in to the Legion bay but doesn't want to he want to sit with us!!)

Can't blame him, you sit with us...he sits with them...meet before and after the game

If you need a reminder who runs the game and for whose benefit:

"It is believed the Broncos-Storm match originally had been scheduled for Monday night, May 9, but following submissions from Brisbane about the expected loss of revenue, the NRL opted for the Manly-Canberra match to complete the round."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/league-strikes-in-footy-turf-war-with-aussie-rules/story-e6frep66-1226027021859

Rex link said:
\"It is believed the Broncos-Storm match originally had been scheduled for Monday night, May 9, but following submissions from Brisbane about the expected loss of revenue, the NRL opted for the Manly-Canberra match to complete the round.\"

What about Manly's loss of revenue ?

Rex link said:
If you need a reminder who runs the game and for whose benefit:

\"It is believed the Broncos-Storm match originally had been scheduled for Monday night, May 9, but following submissions from Brisbane about the expected loss of revenue, the NRL opted for the Manly-Canberra match to complete the round.\"

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/league-strikes-in-footy-turf-war-with-aussie-rules/story-e6frep66-1226027021859

So it is alright for us to lose revenue, but the Broncos, who make money hand over fist don't have too. And that would be what, their first ever Monday night at home? I can't remember them having too many certainly...

This has to stop, we need News out of the game, an IC in and frankly a second brisbane team ASAP.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6