Rounds 25 and 26 will shed light

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Melbourne at home and Brisbane away in the last two rounds; will be critical for our finishing position but will also give a clear picture of where we are at going into the finals.

We should know whether to be excited or despondent before the finals even start.

Im very confident of win against Melbourne at Brookie. It's round 26 against a full strength Broncos in Lockyers last regular season home game for the broncos that is the big test. Maybe it's a good thing that the Broncos will make the top 4 in that Rd 26 is not his final match at Suncorp.

I really think this side can win both. A game against Melbourne at Brooky, with a crowd like yesterday, should bring out the best in us. And we always play well at Lang Park (we haven't lost there since '06). We are probably only 3-4 wins away from securing a top 4 spot, and these two games will be a great warm up for a home semi.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Andy 1972 said:
We are probably only 3-4 wins away from securing a top 4 spot, and these two games will be a great warm up for a home semi.

A regional 'home' semi.

Unfortunately Andy there will be no 'home semi' for us. The Bongoes, yes, Storm, yes, and any other team that plays at the SFS or Telstra. Unfair in my book.

Its ****ing stupid thats what it is,Home semi's being taken away is the most disgusting leg up to some ****house teams

Manly 2nd vs Tigers 7th at the SFS? howcome the tigpies get a home final?

Hi guys, posting this message from Broken Hill before I lose Internet for a few weeks.

I'd agree with CC, round 25 and 26 are the "defining" rounds for us....win them and we'll be red hot favs for the comp, lose them and we'll need to lift to be in the mix.

Cheers all

The Eagle said:
Its f**king stupid thats what it is,Home semi's being taken away is the most disgusting leg up to some ****house teams

Manly 2nd vs Tigers 7th at the SFS? howcome the tigpies get a home final?

Illawarra will have even more reason to howl. Their two grounds (Kogarah and the Gong) have both had tens of millions of dollars poured into them to bring them up to NRL standard, yet they'll be forced to play away also.
I know the NRL will claim Brookie isn't up to standard, hence the reason we have to play away, but it's harder for them to justify that with the two Illawarra grounds.
I guess they'll have to change their reason to "grounds that don't fit in 25,000 spectators or more"...
If so, I don;t think the Cowboys' ground would qualify, nor Parramatta Stadium (not that they'll even be in the eight).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6