Round 6 teams no surprises

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penrith by 20 unless a massive attitude adjustment has been firmly plant up there arses..... Dry @;)

Coach Luke Williamson has named his side to take on the Penrith Panthers at Pepper Stadium, 5.15pm on Saturday 11th April.

David ‘Wolfman’ Williams will captain the side while Blake Leary comes in for Dylan Kelly.

NSW Cup team list

http://silvertails.net/threads/nsw-holden-cups-2015-round-6-team-lists-info-results-etc.45758/

The high-flying young Sea Eagles take on the Penrith Panthers at Pepper Stadium on Saturday 11th April at 3.15pm.

Dave Heath’s junior Sea Eagles are undefeated after five rounds and will be looking to stretch that streak when they travel out to the west.

They will have to do it again without star full back Tom Trbojevic who will lineup for the NRL side.

NYC team list

http://silvertails.net/threads/nsw-holden-cups-2015-round-6-team-lists-info-results-etc.45758/

"Guys, you play like last week maybe five or six more times and I'll be so fed up that I'll consider maybe thinking about tinkering with who I'll name as 18th man..."

I wonder if sales of pepper have skyrocketed since the versatile spice has become the naming rights sponsor of penrith park?

so, No Lyon, Matai, Mateo....
Do you think Tooves is fair dinkum?
The team he selected is the worst we've had in many seasons.

This team has to be on its last chance. If we do not improve our left side defence we will be totally carved up by Idris. The raiders poured through that side and got some easy tries. There needs to be a lift in attitude and again same old same old to a pack that has been so dominated, Penrith ave balance and their hooker is a real live wire. We need variety in that pack! I wish them all the best but I think it will be a struggle to get anything there.

The next week fills me with optimism as for once the dirty dogs will be decimated while we hopefully get a few guys back, big chance to knock them over.

So come on the big 2, silence your critics and lead the team as you are supposed to, dont say it just do it!! lol this is not a NIKE ad ok. Haha.

It is more likely one of us will get a start before Wolfman, which is such a shame. I would take Wolfie over Blair any day. I do think we might see some last minute changes to the side though.

I can't believe Blair is back on the wing and Wolfy is in NSW cup....

Penrith are having a bit of an injury crisis of their own at the moment and are coming off 3 losses in a row. If the boys show half as much heart as the NYC side showed last week then we can definitely win it. Fingers crossed Matai and Lyon recover soon, our backline attack and defence looks beyond **** without them there

It is more likely one of us will get a start before Wolfman, which is such a shame. I would take Wolfie over Blair any day. I do think we might see some last minute changes to the side though.
Yes, Blair has his weaknesses, and is getting smashed on this forum. But he can catch bombs better than several other Manly wingers.

Yeah make that 20+ both segeyaro and kosoisau on the paddock together = sea eagle chopped liver.

Tooves doesn't have a lot of choice given all these ****ing injuries but I am disappointed Andrews or Vave aren't being given a shot. Sao was and he's impressed.
The sad part about that raiders game is all the tries we conceded weren't even set plays, just awful defence.
I said before, I have a feeling last Saturday was the low point of all this, I'm backing us to come out absolutely firing.
Great to see leary is over his back injury as well.

A change in attitude plus the inclusion of Lyon or Matai or both and we are capable of the upset. If we play like we have the last few weeks we will be in for a huge loss.

Just on Wolfie, I would think he is well down the pecking order at full strength, but considering how we are going lately, a wing combo of Wolfie and T Turbo would add speed and a breath of fresh air. He deserves a chance over what is currently out there and is a player capable of bringing excitement to the fans.

Yes, Blair has his weaknesses, and is getting smashed on this forum. But he can catch bombs better than several other Manly wingers.

Yeah maybe, but teams aren't having to put up bombs they can just run a standard play and Williame and Blair can turn it into a two man overlap - actually they even turned an average bomb into a two man overlap last week.

Maybe they have possession of the goat photos.

When was the last time that the side named on Tuesday actually taken the field unchanged?

Can't believe Blair is still in ..... He is getting it on this forum for good reason. At this stage in his career he is not up to FG standard. Shocker after shocker. They will score +20 down his wing alone. No point being able to catch well if he is constantly caught out in D.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7