Round-4 Supporters Bus to Gosford Booking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
@Larissa

Will there be one organised?

I thought I would ask now as it is on Thursday before the Easter Weekend

Thanks in advance

@[Larissa] also I notice that the official NRL site still lists this match at Brookvale, maybe we should remind them if its not there, to at least give us a chance to get everyone there who can make it.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
@[Larissa] also I notice that the official NRL site still lists this match at Brookvale, maybe we should remind them if its not there, to at least give us a chance to get everyone there who can make it.
It is updated showing Bluetongue, I must have been using some old link

Larissa said:
Sorry I forgot to reply!

Yes, info coming tomorrow on the bus.

Larissa...Why don't you just post the info on here instead. Seems a waste of money hiring a bus to bring it. :p

Update as of 1.00pm Thursday - There will be a bus running to the game.

I'm told it will leave the Leagues Club at 4.00pm (Mindful of the increased traffic heading out of town for the Easter Hols)

Details to follow shortly and a link to the booking site with that but thought you'd appreciate an update?

vidmar said:
Update as of 1.00pm Thursday - There will be a bus running to the game.

I'm told it will leave the Leagues Club at 4.00pm (Mindful of the increased traffic heading out of town for the Easter Hols)

Details to follow shortly and a link to the booking site with that but thought you'd appreciate an update?

Vid, can you also put on MWTS when the info comes through...cheers

Does the bus have any pick up spots along the way? e.g. Wahroonga

Mals said:
Does the bus have any pick up spots along the way? e.g. Wahroonga

The 4pm departure will see us competing with the Easter Break migration after school closes at 3pm.
So it would be faster for you to get the train.
Pickups have never been an option, but they do drop off if you ask nicely :)

This will be the booking site:
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/event-booking.asp

Ok People...here is the latest...

A Supporters bus will be leaving the Manly Leagues Club heading to Gosford for the round 4 game v Wests Tigers (Thursday 28th March 2013)

The bus will leave the club at 4.00pm

Cost is $30 for members and $35 for non-members.

There is also the option to just book the return trip if you are planning to make your own way there (price will still be same as above)

There may be the possibility of a pick up/drop off at Hornsby but this is still to be confirmed (and will of course in part depend on numbers of people that request this option so call the Eagles HQ to register interest if you'd like to do this?)

There is an issue with the booking site at the moment so please call the Sea Eagles reception on 02 9970 3000 to pay and book your trip.

First in best dressed and of course the trip will depend on numbers so book early to avoid disappointment?

Note: remember your membership doesn't cover admission for this game so see here to get tickets

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MANLYSEA13

We are definitely promoting through social media, there will also be a game day email sent to our database later today.

As this is a home game taken away from Brookvale, we will run the bus no matter what the numbers (so don't stress!)

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Don't forget that it is free entry for all Junior members.
"All Junior Members under 16 will simply need to scan their Membership card to gain entry to the ground."
Details: http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Easter-Bunny-Bonus-Junior-Members-Free/70727

Larissa said:
We are definitely promoting through social media, there will also be a game day email sent to our database later today.

As this is a home game taken away from Brookvale, we will run the bus no matter what the numbers (so don't stress!)

What do you mean don't stress:twitch:

*Almost boiled to death watching Manly make the Titans look good
*Kitey goooone
*Kitey and Fa'awesome cited for playing League
*Wolfie hasn't scored in two weeks - Bertha is a weakling, get Beryl back
*Chez getting the mange

Would you post here when the emails are sent, so if I do not get one again, I can send another email database update request to Membership dept.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6