Round 25 vs Titans - Sunday arvo game please!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Is anyone with me on being loud about the NRL scheduling the game against the Titans for the Sunday afternoon?

This will be Beaver's last regular season game at Brookvale and given his popularity with kids it MUST be assigned an afternoon slot, surely?

I still remember Wayne Pearce doing a long, slow, last lap of Leichardt with his kids on a Sunday afternoon while the whole crowd stayed in for an emotional farewell.  Surely Beaver deserves the same and it just wouldn't be the same at 9.30pm on a chilly evening.

NRL - please give us our last hurrah with Beaver on a Sunday afternoon!!!!!!!

The club well dammed better being loud about it. They owe not only the fans that have supported the beaver but also to the man himself. I have never sent an email before to the NRL but I have on this issue.

Just for once the NRL should show themselves to have some modicum of control of the scheduling and just tell 9 & Fox that this game WILL be Sunday afternoon and let them fight amongst themselves as to who broadcasts it.

The exact same thought crossed my mind last night and surely would have crossed the club admin''s mind also. The kids / families must get the opportunity to give him the farewell he deserves. I'm going to send an email to the club to push them to exert whatever influence they have in this regard. I encourage others to do the same just in case they haven't woken up to this yet.

Grant Mayer has responded as follows;

All over this one but got the usual response from the NRL.

The work will continue.

What NRL email address did you use Pete. I think we should bombard them so they try a bit harder than usual to pass the message to Fox/Nine.

it would surely be in their best interests to make it the sunday game as we are most likely at this stage about right in terms of game of the week anyway

I sent the email from my work computer, I will be in the office some time over the weekend & I will retrieve the address and post it here.

Whilst the issue probably doesn't need mass marches in the streets it is important enough to ensure that the NRL are at least made aware of what its customers want.

Would I be right in saying that this will also be the LAST regular season game where fans can stand side-on to the ground with a GA ticket.  In other words the final hurrah of the Easter hill?

Of course there is a way we can take destiny into our own hands and ensure a Sunday arvo farewell for Beaver. 

Win the minor Premiership .........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4