Round 22 Schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Round 22 :: August 6-9

FRIDAY
Gold Coast v Parramatta @ Skilled Park, 7:35pm Ch 9
North Queensland v Brisbane @ Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7:35pm Ch 9
SATURDAY
Manly-Warringah v Melbourne @ Brookvale Oval, 5:30pm FOX
Wests Tigers v South Sydney Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
Cronulla-Sutherland v New Zealand @ Toyota Stadium, 7:30pm FOX
SUNDAY
Newcastle v Canterbury-Bankstown @ EnergyAustralia Stadium, 2:00pm FOX
Sydney v St George Illawarra @ Sydney Cricket Ground, 3:00pm Ch 9
MONDAY
Canberra v Penrith @ Canberra Stadium, 7:00pm FOX

Source: NRL media release

Personally being a regional based supporter these days. I like that time slot.

A few beers in the late afteroon warmth of Queensland, watch the game and be ready to do whatever else by 8.

Rhino I will call you on skype as i crack my first beer so you can feel the joy of watching the footy with me again

I have been checking the NRL site and Foxsports 10 times a day for the last 10 days seeking this info, and where do I find it right here at silvertails.net.

I really missed Berkeley Eagles new sources on the old MWSE site when they stopped.

Thanks BE, I appreciate your contributions.

Oh, and if I can get some cheap flights I will get to my first and probably only home game this year.

I was hoping for Fri nite/sun arvo.Ive got an engagement party that nite in SWest sydney.Mite have to do brookie,then drive across the harbour for the party.

Whats the best way to get back to the city after a Saturday game?

Bus to Wynard??

Won't be able to go to that game (Having to work and live in Qld), but the atmosphere should be electric.

Hopefully the house full sign goes out and the Brookie faithful gives it to the cheating scum

Bob, there are buses back to the City right outside the main gates, used it last Saturday, some interesting banter on there on the way back too haha

I have been looking for a Saturday late game to organise a Queensland fans get together, that might be just the one....ANT you'd be in that mate???

Would be in Brisbane CBD (maybe you could make it a night away in the big smoke Dan???)

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I have been looking for a Saturday late game to organise a Queensland fans get together, that might be just the one....ANT you'd be in that mate???

Would be in Brisbane CBD (maybe you could make it a night away in the big smoke Dan???)

Yeah should be right for that :) .

Any Pub in mind Mark?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4