Round 16 vs. Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyforever08

Reserve Grader
Dragons confirmed their home venues today. Their first home game back at WIN Stadium will be against Manly in round 16.

With the addition of cuthbo.....they could really do anything
I still view them as a smokey with all the losses and lack of a pure halfback

Yep,the Illawarra Dragons,or,if you like,the st george steelers,will go well agian this year,I fear.Bloody hell I hope I'm wrong!!!!

No team has been able to go back to back , since the NRL started , so i'd say they arent that special a team to be able to break tradition. Not for lack of talent, as i hear they have forwards galore to potentially call on,.... but if it's taken them 30 plus years to do it , dont like their chances of pulling off the 1% plays ,and the keeping the hunger needed, esp. considering theyve done it two years running, and only got 1 trophy to show.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1291621248[/time]

the dragqueens play all their home games prior to the mnaly game at kogorah..might be good game to get at the gong , before they get used to playing there.

For the past 2 years they have ridden on the back of a sturdy & tough forward platform. Weyman Costigan & J Smith were the main enforcer element of that pack. I picked them to win or go very close when they bought those 3. Only Weyman remains, so I think they won't win next year's GF.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
They would have been knocked out if it wasn't for benji kicking out on the full in that semi.
  actually  they should have been tryless  in the 1st half of the GF , but like usual  on feild officials are useless..

Looking forward to driving down to see their new stadium for that game. I always enjoy driving down to WIN, but often I am driving home with a loss.

Be nice to drive down to Brookie to see a new stadium too. Oops sorry forgot the North Shore doesn't count when it comes to first class sporting facilities.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4