Cross-Forum-Discussion Round 11 chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll be interested to see how the Ponies go without ARey tonight. I think they might have a game on their hands. Will Milf have a point to prove ?

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Sounds like Raiders will be fielding a reserve grade team this week with I believe 10 players in doubt because of a flu going through the side.

For ****s sake. I've tipped Rabbitohs to win but by 13-18.

1412667335.png

1973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrslong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2008
Do the neutrals in this thread think the Knights were robbed? Manly? NZ?

come-along-borts-mrs-long-png.2548

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.

No.
1973.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]mrslong - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 25, 2008

POSITION VACANT: Someone to replace Morkel as Digital Artist. Must be able to make signature of attractive football players once every 3-5 years. Will be paid in likes from time to time.
Nope. Broncos way too good. Looking forward to having cobbo outside turbo and shu.

Hate to say it , but the Broncos are looking like the real deal this year , top 4 bound maybe !!

1973.jpg

I certainly do.
The Gaigai try was legit. That would have put Newcastle six points in front. They dominated the first half, and the match was set to go down to the wire when The Bunker made another terrible decision that broke the Knights. Remember, if The Bunker had not overruled the Gaigai try then the Knights would have been ahead 18-14 at the time of the second mistake by The Bunker.

Hate to say it , but the Broncos are looking like the real deal this year , top 4 bound maybe !!
No, they are looking brilliant at the moment but let's see how they regroup after the inevitable flat spot, which probably begins with origin. They got the rub of the green last night otherwise would have been in a desperate struggle against the lowly knights.

Matt Lodge immediate release... bit a surprise?? The merry go round shows no sign of slowing.

[/st_td_row][st_td]Renegade - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 14, 2008
Sounds like Raiders will be fielding a reserve grade team this week with I believe 10 players in doubt because of a flu going through the side.

For ***** sake. I've tipped Rabbitohs to win but by 13-18.
I tipped raiders without this knowledge. ****.

One by one, ticking timebombs won. It's not the secrets of the government that's keeping you dumb...

I certainly do.
The Gaigai try was legit. That would have put Newcastle six points in front. They dominated the first half, and the match was set to go down to the wire when The Bunker made another terrible decision that broke the Knights. Remember, if The Bunker had not overruled the Gaigai try then the Knights would have been ahead 18-14 at the time of the second mistake by The Bunker.
And that's the thing, it may have ended up a big win to the Broncs but when games are in the balance, the bunker's decisions are even more crucial.

The two instances you mention, also a couple of rulings on strips - I still don't know how the Bunker can determine if the player had intent to strip the ball or was just making a tackle? There were a couple last night that looked similar to me but were ruled differently.

Also the Oates try that he scored from the kick, if they wanted to check Gagai's put down then why not that, I'm not convinced he grounded it properly...but we'll never know because they didn't bother to check.

1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008
1959.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]StuBoot - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 22, 2010

Also the Oates try that he scored from the kick, if they wanted to check Gagai's put down then why not that, I'm not convinced he grounded it properly...but we'll never know because they didn't bother to check.

All tried are reviewed anyway, if the bunker didn't see an issue with Oates put down then it would've intervened. I wasn't sure on the first view if it was clean but the reverse angle replay showed it was.

We only have a "sometimes" Bunker. Yes, all tries are reviewed but only the final play. There could have been an obvious mistake in the lead-up yet The Bunker has to remain mute. So, what's the point of having Big Brother allowing a no-try to be awarded?
Sometime Big Brother intervenes and tips the ref off about an incident, by only on a whim. If The Bunker was an infallible bit of technology then it could be accepted. But it is nothing more than a person watching a TV screen. . . .
Just like all of us, really.

8536.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Super Freak - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .January 25, 2014
It took the bunker quite a few replays to confirm the try. They checked it.

1412667335.png

1769.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Foordy - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 3, 2008
Try not to screw us over Manly... a win over the Eels works for us. But if you have to lose, please make it a close one and only lose by 5 points or less

JOIN THE #KEVOLUTION

1808.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]GCBRONCO - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008
Try not to screw us over Manly... a win over the Eels works for us. But if you have to lose, please make it a close one and only lose by 5 points or less
I feel dirty wanting a Manly side to win....

1809.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Fozz - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 4, 2008
Lol don't ever change Okunbor

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4