PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate the idea of changing a winning formula but I am guessing next week's team will have changes with Tapau, Sironen and possibly Walker back...

I think if Walkz is back then he takes the bench spot of Cust.... Tapau is a starter no doubt so unfortunately I reckon Sips is back to Bankstown for now.... Saddler played well but he misses out for Sironen...

which leaves Suli....

Suli for Harper - No.... Suli for Parker?? not for mine... Suli as a bench forward at the expense of Keppie or Guac?? no way....

thoughts?
Sipley has been playing much better than taupau has imo and is a spark of energy for this team. I doubt Des will drop him even if he seemingly didnt want a bar of him earlier in the season.

Reckon Taupau in for Saddler and will either come off the bench or start instead of Keppie, Sironen will surely miss out, Cust or Parker goes for Walker. Suli out.

Wait I messed up my maths, I think we can keep Saddler if Suli goes out

14. Cust/Walker(or centre for Parks)
15. Taupau
16. Saddler
17. Sipley

Am i missing anyone? Siro and suli reserves.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the idea of changing a winning formula but I am guessing next week's team will have changes with Tapau, Sironen and possibly Walker back...

I think if Walkz is back then he takes the bench spot of Cust.... Tapau is a starter no doubt so unfortunately I reckon Sips is back to Bankstown for now.... Saddler played well but he misses out for Sironen...

which leaves Suli....

Suli for Harper - No.... Suli for Parker?? not for mine... Suli as a bench forward at the expense of Keppie or Guac?? no way....

thoughts?
Walkz has to hear what happens in court on Friday, club may choose to rest him because his head maybe some else, like up his you know what

which leaves Suli....

thoughts?
The revitalisation of our right side will all come undone if Sirro is brought back in, both Harper and Saab will catch a cold, I believe Sulis loss of form was largely due to being ignored by Sirro, for me if it ain't broke don't fix it

The Broncs have some attacking weapons in the back line. We will probably need Scorpio's defence more than Walker's attack.
Yes feathered friend
We need Scorpios Speed to catch their flying backs and his Speed to out score them .
When games are close we can depend of scorpios match winning try

By the way can you remember when Scorpio scored last ?

He does try but he never scores a try

He is their workhorse and won't be easy to replace.
Gee if only we had a modern coach and decent halves, we could really take advantage of this.
barack obama laughing GIF by Obama

Does anyone think Walker is starting a 2 day hearing on Friday in Sydney and playing footy in Brisbane on Friday night? He's not playing, forget it.
Is he even fit? I thought it was reported as a 4-8 week injury, quite a bad hammy tear. It’s only been 4 so I’d imagine with the court case they wouldn’t be rushing him back anyway

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4