Rothtool and the News limited filth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Hes at it again stirring up trouble with inuendo about our club.

His latest tidbit about watching the body language between DCE and Gifty when we next score a try is another pathetic attempt to undermine the team.

The glee coming out of the news limted filth about us losing Gifty confirms for me that to them we are the enemy.

Still it could be worse, we could be supporting a bunch of losers like the guppies, talk about a chip on your shoulder.

BUGGER OFF ROTHTOOL!!!!

ASADA report is due to be published next month, so he will have plenty of Shark's news to report on :cool:

Gifty could put all this to rest today by supporting DCE :idea:

How does this clown have a job as a league writer? He shouldn't even get a gig writing in the gossip pages.

globaleagle said:
^ He straight out ripped that off from a poster on this site!
Wouldn't be the first thing either. We have had a few things lifted from here all over the place, some of those were just to see who was reading and lifting things, not that an educated guess wouldn't have told us that anyway

Old mate Phil always wanting to improve his situation, has obviously attended the local TAFE college after work to research, Kinesics, the study of gesture recognition.
He's an all rounder, old Phil.

SMH today has quotes from Gift.

Glenn Stewart refuses to slam Sea Eagles despite his forced departure from the club

Danny Weidler
Sport columnist

1398514762827.jpg-620x349.jpg

As the heart and soul of Manly, Glenn Stewart would have every right to launch into the Eagles for their failure to make him an offer – but as someone who loves the club, he will not go down that path.

“I’m not angry about that,” he said. “I just think some people there had their mind made up some time ago. That's fine, it would have been nice to know from my point of view the direction they were going in.

‘‘If they had wanted to keep me they could have set the wheels in motion months ago. My situation wasn’t a surprise to them. I could have been made aware of their intentions rather than drag things on and put pressure on me and the rest of the players.

‘‘I think it's very clear that they knew what they were doing. I came out a few weeks ago and talked about my situation because I had to under our club media rules and all I said was that I wanted an indication of what they were doing and I didn’t really get that.”

Stewart will never say it but the direction they are going in is with Daly Cherry-Evans. The Manly half is the club’s priority this year because Kieran Foran has made it clear that he only wants to talk contracts next year.

For whatever reason, Cherry-Evans has been painted as the bad guy in this matter – and he is clearly sick of it.

That was extremely evident in his answers about Stewart in a media conference during the week. I was inundated with calls that DCE came across as dismissive of Stewart when he was given the opportunity to be glowing in his praise for one of Manly’s great players.

Cherry-Evans thinks the media can ask questions but he does not have to answer them. He just wanted the Stewart situation to end.

He handled it his way, but perhaps in hindsight he would have been better answering the question in a more attentive way.

It gives rise to theories that the Stewart departure is the beginning of the end for the Eagles and the culture that has carried them to results above the strength of their roster for years.

I prodded Stewart on that issue and he was not interested in discussing what his exit will mean. Time will provide the answer to that.

“I don’t really know what's going to happen,” he said.

As for his future he is excited. “I really do want to concentrate on this year, of course. I see Souths as a very good opportunity,” he said.

“The injuries I had last year had me off the pace by my own standards and I feel like I'm coming good. Souths may be the freshen-up that I need. I'm just aiming to finish this year on the best possible note that I can.”

And at the back of his mind will be playing his final football with his brother Brett. He is mystified at reports that he said he and his brother would not play against each other.

“I don’t know why it's being reported that we have come out and made some kind of vow not to play against each other. It makes us look like sooks.

‘‘Would I prefer to play with Brett? Yes, of course. We are close as brothers and there is no way I’d be saying it's great to play against him.

‘‘But we are both professionals and we know it's been a good run playing together and we accept that. I'm not going to be in Brett’s ear saying he should come and play with me at Souths.

''He is his own man. It was like me when I left he said I had to look after myself and my family and he has to do the same.”

WATMOUGH KEEN TO STAY

And now to the next issue at the Eagles – Anthony Watmough’s contract situation. “We’ve started talks with the Eagles through my manager and it's early days but I want to get a deal done before the end of the year,” Watmough said.

Is he nervous? “Well, given what has happened in recent times .. a little bit. But I want to play out my career at the Eagles and I'm going to make that very clear to the club.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/glenn-stewart-refuses-to-slam-sea-eagles-despite-his-forced-departure-from-the-club-20140426-zqzq8.html

Big deal they don't like each other, probably never have.

Farah hated Marshall.

Burgess hates Inglis.

Who cares.

Yeah so what. Is everyone mates with every person you work with. Certainly no where I work and I'm sure most others who work at SMH think Wierdler is a complete jerk.

HoldenV8 said:
How does this clown have a job as a Ieague writer? He shouldn't even get a gig writing in the gossip pages.
He DOES have a gig writing in the gossip pages ! The Telecrap as a whole paper is merely that. Its only other function is as a propaganda / advertisement for the Murdoch political viewpoint. Suggest you don't buy it, don't read it, don't be lured in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4