Rose and the wok under his jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Ok so he was rushed back into the side but that was a pretty harsh comment from someone who was gifted a media job without being able to string 2 words together.

Oh, and he is looking pretty fat. Cant argue with whoever said it.

He was looking great at the start of the season. Has done nothing but eat since his injury by the loods of it.

Speaking as someone who has George covered, I dont think he has ever looked fitter.

I do think Des was a bit mean in putting his weight on the back of his jumper though.

Where has his strength and conditioning been? Nope, we are seriously missing that killing edge this year. 2008, he would have come back as fit, if not fitter than he left imo.

Somethings missing at Narrabeen.

He certainly looks fat.  Missed a tackle or two as well.  Match fitness will get those things fixed. 

He was always going to come back carrying a few extra kilos, the blokes' had a knee injury and would only be able bench press. I don't care how big he is but give him a few more games and he'll be back to his best.

If i could drop 15 kilo playing a few games id be back at footie in no time.

Hes an eater thats for sure.

Ryan link said:
Where has his strength and conditioning been? Nope, we are seriously missing that killing edge this year. 2008, he would have come back as fit, if not fitter than he left imo.

Hope you didn't lose too much backing those absolute certainties the cowgirls Ryan.

swoop link said:
He was always going to come back carrying a few extra kilos, the blokes' had a knee injury and would only be able bench press. I don't care how big he is but give him a few more games and he'll be back to his best.

He's a professional footballer - surely he can control what goes in the pie hole??? Just for 10 years or so....he can Zorba up after that.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183443.msg264314#msg264314 date=1275134693]

Hope you didn't lose too much backing those absolute certainties the cowgirls Ryan.
[/quote]

I wouldn't say I was far from wrong. Bailey was terrible, and we almost got mowed down - and had it not been for The Girls bombing probably 5 tries - or Thurston missing those goals....well...you know...

I wouldn't savor this as a huge victory.

A win is a win

Ryan i appreciate your passion and the fact you are often the first to say you are wrong

In this instance you were wrong

swoop link said:
He was always going to come back carrying a few extra kilos, the blokes' had a knee injury and would only be able bench press .  .  .

I think he got mixed up and ate the bench.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=183443.msg264326#msg264326 date=1275135164]

He's a professional footballer - surely he can control what goes in the pie hole??? Just for 10 years or so....he can Zorba up after that.
[/quote]

Come on Ryan he's always been big boned and if he's sitting on the couch with a knee injury he's going to put on some weight. I'm just glad to see him back, plenty of time to the finals and he'll be right in a few weeks.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=183443.msg264338#msg264338 date=1275135657]
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183443.msg264314#msg264314 date=1275134693]

[/quote]

I wouldn't say I was far from wrong. Bailey was terrible, and we almost got mowed down - and had it not been for The Girls bombing probably 5 tries - or Thurston missing those goals....well...you know...

I wouldn't savor this as a huge victory.
[/quote]

Mate, take 6 internationals out of any side in the comp, on an away trip where the side struggles, and you wouldn't find many other NRL sides picking up a win tonight

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4