Roostertown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Tonight I happen to be in randwick at a pub. Jwh is in my ear about moving over here because the culture is so fantastic. I'm feeling a bit woozy, not sure if someone has put Valium in my drink or something? I must be the only one in the bar without a "sleeve" tattoo. Anyhow I'm getting free drinks from a guy called nick, gotta love this culture.

Shoe1 link said:
Tonight I happen to be in randwick at a pub. Jwh is in my ear about moving over here because the culture is so fantastic. I'm feeling a bit woozy, not sure if someone has put Valium in my drink or something? I must be the only one in the bar without a \"sleeve\" tattoo. Anyhow I'm getting free drinks from a guy called nick, gotta love this culture.

Well, you most certainly are on drugs, sir.
Just steer clear of mobile phones, hallways and, well....dogs I guess.

You are only getting free drinks from nick?  You are obviously not a footballer otherwise you would have come home with a brown paper show bag and a new 4WD. 

Did you tell JWH that Brian Smith always gets a team up earlier in his tenure but never reaches the peak and then it is all downhill from then on when his mind games piss off the players and things implode. 

Nick doesn't like being second so if they don't win the comp this year then nick's transit lounge will jettison the coach and probably overrated players like JWH and Tasi.

Shoe1 link said:
Tonight I happen to be in randwick at a pub. Jwh is in my ear about moving over here because the culture is so fantastic. I'm feeling a bit woozy, not sure if someone has put Valium in my drink or something? I must be the only one in the bar without a \"sleeve\" tattoo. Anyhow I'm getting free drinks from a guy called nick, gotta love this culture.

You should avoid dogs and mobile phones.

It seems like another world over there (home safe now). I thought the steyne was tough but compared to the eastside.. I've never seen so many everlast trackie tops and so much hair gel in one place before. Also plenty of roid abuse and little humor was evident amongst the crowd. Crap culture for mine!

Ryan link said:
Well, you most certainly are on drugs, sir.
Just steer clear of mobile phones, hallways and, well....dogs I guess.

Classic Ryan - thanks for the laugh! :D

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4