Roosters v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles @Allianz Stadium Sunday game day chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Sydney Roosters v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles @Allianz Stadium Sunday game day chat thread

Sea Eagles: 1. Brett Stewart 2. Dean Whare 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. Jorge Taufua 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Daniel Harrison 13. Jamie Buhrer
Interchange: 14. Vic Mauro 15. Joe Galuvao 16. Darcy Lussick 17. George Rose

Referees: Shayne Hayne and Steve Lyons; Sideline Officials: Dave Abood and Steve Carrall; Video Referee: Chris Ward

There was talk that Trex could be available this weekend. Hopefully he could be a late inclusion. We sure could do with him now Gifts out.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
the mauler said:
There was talk that Trex could be available this weekend. Hopefully he could be a late inclusion. We sure could do with him now Gifts out.

I'd rather Vic Mauro

Mark from Brisbane said:
No Oldie, so is he dropped or playing against us for the other side??

Oldie has been dropped to NSW Cup.

If he was trying to get out of his contract mid-season, then a good decision.

Oldie must have had a falling out of some sorts, he was meant to have gone onto bigger and better things this year by making a wing position of his own, id like to know how wolfman is travelling ? Its been a little while now.

Still not sure on Tafua, Farrar would have been handy with all the suspension and injuries this year !

Ps Buhrer at lock.......about bloody time !

Roosters: 1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Adam Henry 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Tautau Moga 5. Sam Perrett 6. Braith Anasta 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Martin Kennedy 11. Aidan Guerra 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala
Interchange: 14. Anthony Mitchell 15. Boyd Cordner 16. Lama Tasi 17. Mose Masoe 18. Tom Symonds 19. Tinirau Arona 20. Daniel Mortimer

I think this will be a tough match. The chookies will come out aggro and they'll have their confidence up after finally getting a win last Sunday. They've showed they can score plenty of points but have defensive issues. We'll need to put in a big game for this one. A dose of luck and an injury free game would be nice. I'd like to order a convincing win please Sea Eagles. Welcome back Matai. Marshall your troops 2v, there's chooks to pluck. Go Manly!

Will it be Perrett up against Taufua (if Perrett hasn't gone to the Dogs during the week) - and can this Adam Henry jump and catch? Cause it seems an easy play just to kick to Taufua's wing. He really isn't improving in that regard.

mmmdl said:
Will it be Perrett up against Taufua (if Perrett hasn't gone to the Dogs during the week) - and can this Adam Henry jump and catch? Cause it seems an easy play just to kick to Taufua's wing. He really isn't improving in that regard.

We have known this for six or seven weeks. Yet he is still getting picked. It's not on his form because Oldfield is a far more competent winger.
I'm preparing myself for another one or two tries conceded to Easts' bombs.

I will be furious if i find out that tooves has let olldield and possibly wolfman to keep tafua and Farrar on the wings for next year. We realistically need a winger like Robbo (Any on the market?) and a cheap forward (Any on the market?). We just need to turn up and play good footy, and hope to god that we get the win !

NRL is following the trend of American baseball where clubs trade heaps of players mid season. They regard players as commodities - yet expect fans to be loyal and buy yearly memberships.
It should warn us not to be wrapped up in players, unless, of course they are one-club players such as Beaver.

manlyforever08 said:
Brett Stewart's 150th NRL game this Sunday!

A great milestone for Snake! The time taken between his 100th & 150th games has involved a lot of blood, sweat & tears. Let's hope he bags a couple of tries to celebrate this Sunday.

Buhrer to lock is a good move. Hopefully we will see a more roving role across the defensive line, a well-timed pass to a running Choc or Lyon, or a neat splice through their line. He has good speed off the mark and straight dummy running without support should be left to Ballin and Harrison. For all the Chook self-buildup about how good their forwards are we have a terrific bench and should match them and win.

Pink socks instead - the chooks will have pink jerseys “@berkeley_eagle @MembersGuru are Manly having a pink style jersey this year”

We'll be using a hastag on Twitter this weekend #snakesalive150

In honour of the Snake and our very own Snakes Alive!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4