Roosters injury problems

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pt73

Bencher
Premium Member
Robbo is really taking the p..s with his quote about their salary cap.

“The Roosters have two spots available on their roster, but Robinson said they did not have the funds to find a replacement of Keary’s calibre.”

This is a gee up.Now it’s time for other teams to deal with Brad Parker levels of incompetence in their backline

I was joking about shopping DCE off to the roosters, their smarter than that anyway, but yes I would be happy to see cust at 7 and I wouldn’t bench or drop DCE, he gets the 9, I would like to believe his better than 14, it’s has to be worth a try while we are without a recognised 9, and if we’re lucky we might get some value out of his last few years with us.

I was joking about shopping DCE off to the roosters, their smarter than that anyway, but yes I would be happy to see cust at 7 and I wouldn’t bench or drop DCE, he gets the 9, I would like to believe his better than 14, it’s has to be worth a try while we are without a recognised 9, and if we’re lucky we might get some value out of his last few years with us.
This definitely has some merit.

DCE plays for QLD and they win the series
DCE plays for Roosters and they win the Premiership
DCE plays for Des and we know what is happening

They won’t be chasing anyone because Walker is a star. They’ll miss Keary but Walker will be a fixture in first grade for a long time.
He is also unsigned for next season, if Walker gets his chance to play first grade he will add dollars to his value.

A few clubs looking for a quality number 7.

And they still have the same boring predictable game plan coached into them..DCE and Jake arent just playing bad because of form or injury again.., it’s how the TEAM are coached to play .,, we are 5 years behind most other teams

TBH, I hate seeing season ending injuries at any club. I like Keary, plays way above his weight class. After supporting Manly, and the amount of injuries WE have, I do have empathy for any club that goes through this.
I’ve always like Keary. Like you said plays well above his weight, and is one tough bugger.Can’t imagine what the Roosters odds blew out to, once it was official that he’s done for the season.

The Roosters’ injury “crisis” has sent the NRL rumour mill into overdrive with speculation grand final-winning playmaker James Maloney could return to save the club in its hour of need.

Channel 9 reported Monday night, the Roosters have reached out to the NRL for special injury dispensation. (!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

The Roosters in February also requested salary cap dispensation surrounding captain Boyd Cordner’s ongoing issues with concussion

The Roosters’ track record of pulling off seemingly-impossible recruitment moves saw Maloney’s name tossed up

“Can you imagine the outrage in the NRL if the Roosters got James Maloney to return,” Rothfield said.

“They’ve been able to get away with a lot of stuff over the years.”

~sigh~

The Roosters’ injury “crisis” has sent the NRL rumour mill into overdrive with speculation grand final-winning playmaker James Maloney could return to save the club in its hour of need.

Channel 9 reported Monday night, the Roosters have reached out to the NRL for special injury dispensation. (!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!)

The Roosters in February also requested salary cap dispensation surrounding captain Boyd Cordner’s ongoing issues with concussion

The Roosters’ track record of pulling off seemingly-impossible recruitment moves saw Maloney’s name tossed up

“Can you imagine the outrage in the NRL if the Roosters got James Maloney to return,” Rothfield said.

“They’ve been able to get away with a lot of stuff over the years.”

~sigh~
I hope one day they get exposed like the drizzle did and they are stripped of all the titles they cheated the "earn"

Im sure if they wanted Maloney they would get him... speaking of Maloney he is doing well in the French league hahaha check it out. Ps i think id rather the French commentators over most of the fox and ch9 lads

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7