Robinson snide truth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
As Penrith wait for a ball to kick off, referee Robinson can be heard saying:

"Must be the lack of funding for Brookfield". Many a true word said in jest.

Tonight being forced to watch another broncos game should be the biggest issue of the weekend. The fans don't effing want it

That's why I watch on streaming, to protest the lack of choice. No advertisers screamed at me tonight.

I might have to start doing the same. Had I been at home I would have

Still watch it. Pretty good game. Broncos have some exciting talent and I hate to say it but whilst Lockyer has probably been more brilliant, I doubt he's played smarter. He is just controlling the game, can't wait til we play them. Actually how cool is that! I'm not looking forward to an easy game, I'm looking forward to the tougher games to see how we go. I bet you that level of confidence is in the playing group as well.

Masked Eagle said:
Still watch it. Pretty good game. Broncos have some exciting talent and I hate to say it but whilst Lockyer has probably been more brilliant, I doubt he's played smarter. He is just controlling the game, can't wait til we play them. Actually how cool is that! I'm not looking forward to an easy game, I'm looking forward to the tougher games to see how we go. I bet you that level of confidence is in the playing group as well.

Have to agree with you there. They looked like they were having fun out there tonight, there were plenty of smiles and look to be playing for each other.

Might be the mischievousness of youth and the practical joking going on amongst the squad.

Masked Eagle said:

Same Broncos are yet to play a team that grinds games out and I think we'll get 'em

Lockyer was just sensational. Billed as a Benji v Darren all week and the winner was clear cut. Like our game the scoreline flattered the Tiges. Playing Brisbane would really show us how where we need to work on improving our game and my guess it would be out wide defence. If we played them next week I hate saying it but I'd have Brisbane slight favorites just on the Lockyer factor.

Masked Eagle said:
Mate I've been to a couple of Brisbane games this year and have watched in awe the way Darren organizes their attack. Their gonna miss him next year

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6