RLW 2009 Guide

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I lowered myself to buy it.  They make the comment up front "no more flying under the radar for Manly" but peruse the magazine and it's hard to not think we're under the radar again - the invisible Premiers.

All the talk is the "young guns" like Folou transforming Bongos, Ennis the next NSW hooker, how Gimmeemorely will resurrect the Bullwogs (LOL that old hack), Barrett the best thing since sliced bread (if you like bread thin and without fibre) and even Willie Tonga at the Cowgirls (one season does not a star make).

Our page is a profile on Bailey.  I hadn;t realised he was Phil's brother.  that's a concern.

Photo of Beaver in a Bradford uniform.  Looks totally wrong.

I think we're flying under the radar.

It's interesting also, if you're a worm, to note that profiles throughout the off season in the newsrags have not featured our great and mighty team at all.  All good really.  Surely you jest Mata, re  the Bailey boys; he even looks like the crunt who played for the Gummies.  Anyway we seem to have figured out who to buy from the Druggies and develop them into something better than they were.. It's such a shame that Beaver didn't play on.  On his last game form he certainly could have been involved in our back to back win 08/09.           

"Our page is a profile on Bailey.  I hadn;t realised he was Phil's brother.  that's a concern."

Didn't know that, surely he couldn't be as grubby as his brother.

I'd like to think he will be more like his namesake from The Saints.

Big League's season preview isn't out yet.

The season review/world cup preview was out yonks ago (obviously), and the Yearbook came out just before Christmas, but the season preview is still a few weeks away.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6