Ritchie F is the new Joe G

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
What a game he had tonight, can't speak highly enough of how he went. What a buy, if he continues like that during the coming weeks we'll do well.

No 1 daughter was asking why he was talking to all the Storm players after the game?...I said he's telling them how good it is at Manly, how much better it is NOT to have a grub at fullback, and how Manly is a hell of a lot better place to live than Melbourne!

He has had a massive impact every game he has come off the bench since he came back from suspension. The club needs to be congratulated. He, Horo and Lawrence have to be the three best forward buys of the season.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

Agreed. It was also good to see T-Red get so much game time, even though it was through an injury to Buhrer. Did anyone else think the tackle on Jamie warranted a report?

Fa'aoso is way under-rated - possibly the MIPOTY.

Check Manly's results when he plays and when he doesn't.

Tough, no-frills, no-nonsense players of his ilk win premierships.

Richie adds aggression to our front row. I really like his hard and fast runs up the middle.

Really good impact off the bench.

He's obviously looking to make up for his months off the field. He's doing a great job of that!

Andy 1972 said:
He has had a massive impact every game he has come off the bench since he came back from suspension. The club needs to be congratulated. He, Horo and Lawrence have to be the three best forward buys of the season.
Andy1972
Manly Forever.
dont forget Symonds.

He has been a great buy for us. Really missed him with that suspension thanks to the diving of GI.

He's an absolute menace I would hate to try and tackle this guy. He's a scary mofo to boot.
I love watching him run over players week after week.
Manly's recruitment and training staff team needs to be applauded they turn average players into awesome players.

He is like Joe is more ways than one !!

Is a feature piece on Richie in RLW today, and I never realised that he travels so far to play for Manly, living in Campbelltown and travels 2 hours each way on a train and bus to training every day, that is huge commitment to the cause. Also said that he won't be changing his playing style after a couple of suspensions, he only knows 1 way to playa nd always goes in to tackle around the ball area

Also another little article in there where he labels players who dive pussies, I love that haha. Last week he was also in RLW challenging Paul Gallen to a fight over the off season

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2