Righto so I am going

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Alright I have snagged two tickets and am now going to the grand final despite better judgement.

I have turned down free VIP tickets to Parklife, with access all areas and the home BBQ. I am sick as a dog and should be in bed but instead will turn up to the game.

Dan

access all areas to parklife?

its a big call!

Now mny dad and my brother in law have to fight over the second ticket

Parklife will be around next year, and I dont like many of the acts anyway or I have not even heard them before so for me it would not be a hard call.

Dance music....for hours on end......YUCK !!!
Or is Parklife a rock event?

Parklife is dance music. Last year was one of the best events I have ever been to. I prefer Harbourlife though.

At any rate I am going to the game so you can quit your bitching

[quote author=Ryan]
Dance music....for hours on end......YUCK !!!
Or is Parklife a rock event?

Parklife is dance music. Last year was one of the best events I have ever been to. I prefer Harbourlife though.

[/quote]

I'm not bitching dude. I couldn't give a fat rats arse if you went or not ! Oh, and I'm sick as well !

[quote author=Dan]

:clap:

However i though you were watching the game on tele

[/quote]
Oh I wanted to but decided instead I would go. I would never have heard the end of it had I not gone, plu si would have felt like I missed out

let me make a few calls!

My Dads phone is off as soon as i get hold of him I will let you know

access all areas to parklife?

its a big call!

Now mny dad and my brother in law have to fight over the second ticket

Any luck you'll see Joe E Johns at the game, I'm sure he'll fix you up..... J/K :)

cat a is just too pricey for the sake of just being at the game.

I cant justify $155 per ticket and Leanne, my brother in law and dad don't want to fork that out either.

Need to get some fo the cheap seat tickets

Harden up you big softcock. I have been crook with horse flu since last Wednesday, I got pissed on Friday night watching the AFL grand final, spent all day in my roof doing electrical work Saturday, left here at 2pm for a 3.5 hour trip to Albury to watch the Manly game with Pete, left Albury at 8am Sunday and drove 3.5 hours back home, went into town and watched the Melb v Parra game with matt and then got home at 8pm that night. I am still sick, I have a huge ****ing AFL grand final BBQ to attend on Saturday afternoon, then I am on a 7pm flight to Sydney, go to Grand Final Sunday night and fly back to work on Monday!!!

Stop your whinging.

meh now I have a pissed off matas on my back as yesterday I told him I didnt want the tickets, today i said I would grab them, but didnt want the $155 ones, he is worried he may be stuck with them and has the ****s.

I want to get 4 x $50 tickets so i can sit with LEanne my Dad and brother in law.

But now mats is worried he will be stuck with all these tickets

meh now I have a pissed off matas on my back as yesterday I told him I didnt want the tickets, today i said I would grab them, but didnt want the $155 ones, he is worried he may be stuck with them and has the ****s.

I want to get 4 x $50 tickets so i can sit with LEanne my Dad and brother in law.

But now mats is worried he will be stuck with all these tickets

8| I'm not on your back mate. I'll send you an email.

I should be able to find a buyer for them. They're good tickets.

Harden up you big softcock. I have been crook with horse flu since last Wednesday, I got pissed on Friday night watching the AFL grand final, spent all day in my roof doing electrical work Saturday, left here at 2pm for a 3.5 hour trip to Albury to watch the Manly game with Pete, left Albury at 8am Sunday and drove 3.5 hours back home, went into town and watched the Melb v Parra game with matt and then got home at 8pm that night. I am still sick, I have a huge ****ing AFL grand final BBQ to attend on Saturday afternoon, then I am on a 7pm flight to Sydney, go to Grand Final Sunday night and fly back to work on Monday!!!

Stop your whinging.

I'm just getting over a bit of equine influenza myself.

Holly wouldn't have given it to us would she?

:~? :~? :~? :~?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6