Rickys presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who's hurting this week ?? Didn't see the game, but is Ricky blaming the refs again for another loss

Mate... you should watch the game. Ricky and the Raiders were completely robbed. It’s all anyone’s going to be talking about. Considering how badly they were rotted, Sticky’s response might be considered as somewhat restrained.
It's the boy who cried wolf mate. You are probably right and they may have got rorted tonight, but what team hasn't at some stage. Canberra under Sticky have a loooooong record of not being able to win close games. If you don't want the refs to effect your chances of winning games then don't let games come down to 6 point contests. If you are leading by 20 with 5 to go then you can cop a bad knock on / strip / forward pass / obstruction call - just like every other team gets. Ricky must be the unluckiest coach in the history of the NRL, his players are constantly busting their a$$es and executing his game plans, making him proud, they just keep getting ripped off by poor refereeing in close games. No wonder they're hurting, hurting real bad.

I assume they can start booking Mad Monday venues now ??

It's the boy who cried wolf mate. You are probably right and they may have got rorted tonight, but what team hasn't at some stage. Canberra under Sticky have a loooooong record of not being able to win close games. If you don't want the refs to effect your chances of winning games then don't let games come down to 6 point contests. If you are leading by 20 with 5 to go then you can cop a bad knock on / strip / forward pass / obstruction call - just like every other team gets. Ricky must be the unluckiest coach in the history of the NRL, his players are constantly busting their a$$es and executing his game plans, making him proud, they just keep getting ripped off by poor refereeing in close games. No wonder they're hurting, hurting real bad.

Seriously - watch the game before you pass judgement. This won't be forgotten as quickly as the NRL will want.

Nowhere near the nuclear fallout when it happened to us last week. When it happens to another team, all hell brbreaks loose.

We need some management to lose their **** like Bozo did with Harrigan (concrete slippers was it?).

Unfortunately there's no passion. We seem so accepting of all this losing.

That incident shows what a joke it's all become.
I don't hold the touchie responsible because they have been completely stripped of their confidence and jurisdiction.
The ref was probably acting to instructions and the raiders, like us are members of the expendables.
I doubt I can keep following this game.

In origin and again last week the touchie put the flag up with the player a foot away from touch. In origin he didnt even go into touch. They are just as useless as the refs but feature less

The refs are bad, but management of the nrl is as bad as it could get

Where the **** is the independent commission through all this. Talk about useless

That incident shows what a joke it's all become.
I don't hold the touchie responsible because they have been completely stripped of their confidence and jurisdiction.
The ref was probably acting to instructions and the raiders, like us are members of the expendables.
I doubt I can keep following this game.
It's impossible to follow this game.
I watch most Manly games, hardly any others.

Nowhere near the nuclear fallout when it happened to us last week. When it happens to another team, all hell brbreaks loose.

We need some management to lose their **** like Bozo did with Harrigan (concrete slippers was it?).

Unfortunately there's no passion. We seem so accepting of all this losing.

Barrett copped a $20k fine after our loss to Penrith in the semis last season.

Hey, hey , hey!!!!

Stop. Think.

Talk UP the game everyone. Its as simple as that.

The bald, hack, corrupt, useless, incompetent, weasel CEO said its that easy.

If we all say nice things about the NRL, then these problems aren't there anymore.

So simple.

C*nt is destroying our game.

Touchie about to be thrown under the bus, meanwhile refs and the bunker are safe!!

Lol@NRL

****ing incompetent arseholes, the lot of them!!
Yeah just seen that. Would've been interesting if it was the chick touchie....being blond she probably would've got off.
Twitter/Mark Levy

BREAKING -- my info is Bernard Sutton took a call from Tony Archer at fulltime and they're in damage control. Sutton tried to organise a meeting with Ricky Stuart before his press conference. They're going to throw touch judge Ricky McFarlane under the bus. GREAT LEADERSHIP!!!

You really had to see it. I'd just finished watching something else and turned over right when the utterly ridiculous try happened. Not long after the Raiders were denied a try when a pass that was not forward was called forward. With no interest in the game it still screamed out that it was rigged.
It was appalling.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8