Richie Fa'aoso

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Obviously didn't see the game, but what do you guys think of him? He has a brand new premiership ring and is going to be playing for us next season.

eelcatcher said:
bones said:
I think he has a brand new premiership ring and is going to be playing for us next season.

Yeah but is he good? Is he a good signing?

If he is good he will be a good signing.

:p

He runs hard, defends well. Should be a good impact player off the bench.

I think average at best, but I guess every club
Has a few average players, they can't all be stars In your 25 these days.

Solid bench player. Will replace Lussick not too much lost or gained there except Lussick is young and potential whereas Richie wont get any better than he is.

Totally agree re average bench player however we have lacked a real goer off the bench this year and he fits the bill. Will be interesting to see the make up of our forward pack next year

A slightly younger version of Joe, who has proven good for us. Runs straight and hard, tackles strongly but rarely passes and if he has any creativity it has been coached out of him.
He'll be a minimal impact player, but he does seem to play with enthusiasm and heart, unlike that big lug who is off to the Losers.

I like him. He brings energy to the bench. He's no nonsense, runs straight and hard. Good signing imo.

torana355 said:
If he can do what Joe has done for us he will be a great signing.
Richie plays with a lot of passion and will do the maroon and white jersey proud !!!

He is average at best, and I bet anything today wishes he was staying at the Storm.

bob dylan said:
He is average at best, and I bet anything today wishes he was staying at the Storm.
I bet he will play at his passionate best under the great 2V and when we win the comp next year he will be happy that he made the right decision to join the Mighty Sea eagles .

bob dylan said:
Yeah I hope so Bozo, maybe he didn't get along with Bennett.
I think Richie will do well with us mate . Bennett lost the plot this year .

silvertail said:
We will be loving his straight and kamikaze runs by the end of next year
The kamikaze kids Richie and Matai .Double trouble for the opposition. We will be the most intimidating team again next year.

bob dylan said:
I bet anything today wishes he was staying at the Storm.

I dont know about that.

If ever there was a team that has potential to stuggle through being drained of motivation after winning a premiership then the storms rebound efforts this year seems to me to signal just that.

Moving to Manly might be just the ticket for Fa'aoso.

Personally I think Richie will be a good addition. What I like about him is there is no sideway running it's straight ahead. Also he loves the confrontation on defence and hits hard. Would be good off the bench for impact role.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6