Reynolds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

willie65

Anyone else see his play on the Raiders player as he fed the last scrum of the first half. He would be crucified if he played for us.

HM posted a photo of it on the non manly games thread.

How is this any different from what Hoppa snr got run out of town for?

Anyone else see his play on the Raiders player as he fed the last scrum of the first half. He would be crucified if he played for us.

Quite likely but Hallelujah & Thank God he doesn't play for us!

He's nothing but a flea among Dogs!

Reynolds memes all over social media already, I have 4 different ones on facebook.

The NRL will have to act.

Is Josh Anthony Watmough's long lost brother? He looks a bit like him and that incident where he thought he had been sin binned was like something the Crabman would do.

How does he play 1st grade? He's got nothing. Can't tackle, can't pass, can't kick.

I'd hate to be the centre outside him, they never see the ball.

Along with Mbye they are contenders for the worst halves pairing in the nrl. Plus they play off the back of a top pack.

Apart from that the bloke is an absolute egg.

HM posted a photo of it on the non manly games thread.

How is this any different from what Hoppa snr got run out of town for?
Lol a blokes friendly smartarse tap vs hoppa sticking his finger in up to the knuckle... Pretty sure what ide rather... If we all thought masons willie grab last year was funny (stupid, but funny), why is this one any different?????

He competes - that's the 1 thing he deserves credit for & the ONLY reason he has made the sides he has.
Always waiting for players to smash him & that try against Raiders when he ambles across field throwing dummies - Papalli should have cut him in half.
As mentioned , his centre outside must want early passes as his decision making is trash & though he is a niggly 3rd man in type defender - run a Kapow or hard running forward at him & he is skittles all day.
Don't like him, but his aggression & competitiveness is something I always admire in a player - just can't stand him.

Todd will rework this.

We have reviewed this in slow mo, mostly at work but ive also gone over the evidence at home quite often. I have contacted the canberra player and he says it was consensual, so in this day we have to allow men to be men. Not that here is anything wrong with that

I Support joshs attempts to come out of the cupboard and he will be rewarded as a poster boy job ( salary cap exempt) to push a rights movement of his choice

Josh was very brave and we should commend him on his bravery. These are difficult times we live in

We are looking also at renaming the bird to the joshy, all monies raised by royalties will go to the bulldogs salary cap exemption fund,

This is a great day for sport,nthe Nrl and australia.

Apparently Reynolds and Sezer are mates and played together as juniors. Whether it was a joke or not, being mates should not be an excuse and action should be taken against him. This is not a good look for the game. If this behaviour is acceptable then it should be fine for anyone (from young kids upwards) to do this to opposition players without any recourse.

Have since seen this incident replayed & can only imagine the front page media headlines if DCE was the culprit!!
Would be the biggest disrepute call since Pearce....imagine 12 year old kids who seen this, done it on a Sat arvo park footy game....these players set standards- good & bad.... this is simply another example of the NRL double standards for the same grubby clowns.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7