Reynolds at it again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's simply a lie to persist in describing these cases as "no-fault" stand down, when Greenberg assesses the case and the evidence (so far as he knows it) and the degree of fault - before any legal trial - and then makes his decision based on what fault he finds. This is a totally different scenario to the automatic stand-down that applies to serious charges such as Debelin and Fainu!

De Belin's lawyer must be looking at this with great interest - his client has been indefinitely stood down until the court rules on his case while Reynolds is deemed by Greenburg to essentially be innocent before his court case occurs.

Surely Greenburg has left his erse flapping in the wind from a legal perspective with this obvious inconsistency in applying the stand down rule.

The picture in the herald of Reynolds outside court. His short back and sides haircut is shaved to the skin. But he didn’t bother having a shave.

De Belin's lawyer must be looking at this with great interest - his client has been indefinitely stood down until the court rules on his case while Reynolds is deemed by Greenburg to essentially be innocent before his court case occurs.

Surely Greenburg has left his erse flapping in the wind from a legal perspective with this obvious inconsistency in applying the stand down rule.
Greenturd and the NRL haven't talked to the woman in the Reynolds matter so their 'discretion' call is even more spurious than ever.
Why is it that they believe Reynolds - once Canterbury's favourite player - and not De Belin, Walker and Fainu? The only reason I can see is that these players are from different clubs.
This so-called 'no-fault' stand down rule is a mockery.

Greenberg has decreed that since Reynold's ex has some serious fraud history , her claims against Reynolds are deemed to be spurious, and therefore HE should be given the benefit of the doubt, despite the fact that he may have seriously manhandled her.

Has the ‘no fault stand down’ policy done away with the ‘bringing the game into disrepute ‘ policy? Pearce never broke any laws but got smashed by the nrl. Fifita, Reynolds, siva have all brought the game into disrepute but that isn’t getting a mention. After Brett was found not guilty, the club still got fined for bringing the game into disrepute. This ‘no fault stand down’ policy seems to have muddied things

Hail Caesar! Thumb up or thumb down it’s all up to one man’s unfettered discretion. Even Judicual officers don’t have an unfettered discretion.
Thumbs up for Josh. Why? Because I’m Greenberg and I shall rule as I see fit. Now bow before me, you peasants.

1A8CA99C-F618-4E44-AF80-B5C8F6602AB0.jpeg

Last edited:
Again this underlines how wrong the Police can be, especially when it comes to people in the media. Snake is another footballer wrongly charged, but the Police compounded their poor judgement by taking the matter to trial where it was proved that Snake was the victim. The true villain was the accusers' father. I'm unsure if he was ever prosecuted.
My point is that the Police Department employ a team of PR people to publicise the work they do. That's why you see footage of so many raids. The media are tipped off, and those media that 'toe the Police line' continue to be rewarded with tip-offs. The Police also love to 'catch' celebrities. Probably none of the matters facing NRL stars would have been reported had they not been known to the general public. And had this alleged domestic violence incident involved Joe Nobody the Police almost certainly wouldn't have deemed it worthy of a charge. That's one reason I'm reasonably confident why the Police have wrongly charged Fainu.

Again this underlines how wrong the Police can be, especially when it comes to people in the media. Snake is another footballer wrongly charged, but the Police compounded their poor judgement by taking the matter to trial where it was proved that Snake was the victim. The true villain was the accusers' father. I'm unsure if he was ever prosecuted.
My point is that the Police Department employ a team of PR people to publicise the work they do. That's why you see footage of so many raids. The media are tipped off, and those media that 'toe the Police line' continue to be rewarded with tip-offs. The Police also love to 'catch' celebrities. Probably none of the matters facing NRL stars would have been reported had they not been known to the general public. And had this alleged domestic violence incident involved Joe Nobody the Police almost certainly wouldn't have deemed it worthy of a charge. That's one reason I'm reasonably confident why the Police have wrongly charged Fainu.
Yes being charged is very very different to being guilty. As someone who was sadly married to a Police Officer I can tell you first hand that "charges" at times are based on the flimsiest of evidence and then they scramble to try and build their case and find the evidence needed to support the charges. This could very well be a case of let's get this high profile "gang" member. I am gathering at best Fainu and others have some questionable friends in "gangs" and he was a total idiot to even be involved after the shoulder surgery but let's wait and see. He might well be very very guilty but also the Police might drop the case when it gets to the point where they can't delay any more and have to put their evidence on the table to proceed or withdraw. In any case with his shoulder infection we wont be seeing him maybe at all in 2020. Irrespective of the Police action - someone needs to donate a heap of brain cells to him. He obviously is not the sharpest tool in the shed away from the footy field.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2