*revived thread* Broken Eagles may never find peace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>MANLY co-owner Scott Penn has accused rival factions within the club of breaking another ceasefire and questioned whether the Sea Eagles can find a peaceful resolution to their internal problems.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3935-broken-eagles-may-never-find-peace.html">Read the full article</a>

Re: News: Broken Eagles may never find peace

"Everyone needs to have a good look at what they want out of this. There's no question the politics are having an impact on us financially, which will mean we will have to make another injection of capital at the end of the year.

"We know how difficult it was to get money out of the stakeholders last time.

Wonder why Delmege hates the little tosspot

I wish these guys would get over themselves. Surely if they truly have the well-being of the Sea Eagles and the fans on their agendas, heads need to be removed from arses.

niccipops link said:
I wish these guys would get over themselves. Surely if they truly have the well-being of the Sea Eagles and the fans on their agendas, heads need to be removed from arses.
Well said nicci

I do find it amusing to keep reading Penn say he wants to keep it out of the papers etc but all the articles I read have extensive quotes and jabs at Delmege in them

Their both at fault imo and they bloody well know it and their the only ones who can end all this **** and learn to move forward and work as joint share owners for the good of the club cause if they don't our great club that we all love and are proud of could be torn apart as a result of it.

RE: News: Broken Eagles may never find peace

ManlyBacker said:
<p>MANLY co-owner Scott Penn has accused rival factions within the club of breaking another ceasefire and questioned whether the Sea Eagles can find a peaceful resolution to their internal problems.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/3935-broken-eagles-may-never-find-peace.html">Read the full article</a>

Peace? Five years on, no peace so far!

Dood please stop bringing back old threads. It makes it hard going thru the new content

bones said:
And 2009 - 2013 is 4 years, not 5 :p

BK's just making a prediction so when he bumps this thread next year, he can show us how he was right....today!

bones said:
And 2009 - 2013 is 4 years, not 5 :p

Unless you count it in footy seasons then it is 5 years :p.

I miss the like button on the mobile format. @mickqld consider your post liked sir lol

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6