Revealed: Our crystal ball look into the 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't think they are real serious!

15- Watmough chops both his legs off to prove he can't play on, and gets his payout.

16- Mitchell Pearce to win the Dally M.

Good luck with that!

Absolute gold!lol
Anthony Watmough amputates both legs in a final desperate bid to convince the Eels his career really IS over and that they should pay out the money he's rightly owed.
I reckon their on the money with Snake though.....

I think the first lot were kind of serious, but then towards the very end I think they are just taking the p!$$

Espicially the one with Doesntmatta making top 4.

Here's some of mine-

-Matt Moylan wins Dally M
-Mitchell Pearce wins halfback of the year
-Pearce returns to NSW alongside Maloney
-NSW win origin
-Darcy Lussick, Tom Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic, Ryan James, Nathan Peats, J Leilua, J Croker all debut for NSW and Aus
-Raiders win the premiership beating Roosters
-Panthers minor premiers
-Parra make top 8 for the first time in a long time
-Manly finish 10th but show massive improvement
-Tom Trbojevic top try scorer
-Knights wooden spooners
-Darcy Lussick dally m prop
-Hasler announces return to manly in 2018 after dogs miss top 8
-Ben Hunt to eels
-Jack Bird to dragons
-Josh Reynolds to manly and Ben Matulino

Here's some of mine-

-NSW win origin
-Darcy Lussick, Tom Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic, Ryan James, Nathan Peats, J Leilua, J Croker all debut for NSW and Aus
-Panthers minor premiers
-Knights wooden spooners
-Ben Hunt to eels
-Jack Bird to dragons
I sincerely hope you're wrong on almost all of those.

I sincerely hope you're wrong on almost all of those.
I highly doubt almost all of them. Especially josh Reynolds to manly. We've got green and dce. Won't be happening. I think top 8 (personally 5th place) and nsw, although I am hopeful, likely won't win origin mainly due to the coach running em, won't change barely any of the players so we'll be stuck with the ****ty core of our backline with Dugan, Ferguson and Jennings somehow staying in their positions. Panthers are overhyped, eels won't make eight after dropmough drops them back into the salary cap scandals and roosters won't be anywhere near the grand final.

I totally respect turbos, or anyone's opinion but this is way off in my eyes.

I highly doubt almost all of them. Especially josh Reynolds to manly. We've got green and dce. Won't be happening. I think top 8 (personally 5th place) and nsw, although I am hopeful, likely won't win origin mainly due to the coach running em, won't change barely any of the players so we'll be stuck with the ****ty core of our backline with Dugan, Ferguson and Jennings somehow staying in their positions. Panthers are overhyped, eels won't make eight after dropmough drops them back into the salary cap scandals and roosters won't be anywhere near the grand final.

I totally respect turbos, or anyone's opinion but this is way off in my eyes.
Tom and Jake are both certain to play for NSW next year. And Panthers underestimated IMO.

Tom and Jake are both certain to play for NSW next year. And Panthers underestimated IMO.
Yeah I really hope the Trbo's get into origin. It'd be a great sight. As for the panthers, well I think they are just too hyped to make the grand final for some reason. They seem to be in everyone's grand final, usually with the raiders. They have a good side, yes, But they lack some forward power and their attack, although good, is the type that quickly goes from working attack to not working attack. Players there will soon be trying too hard to play that style like bryce did at the backend of the season. They are also loosing cap space fast due to recent resignings and signing James Tamou, they will need to let go of a quality outside back, Whare or DWZ for mine but either one I'd be bloody happy for us to swoop on

Here's some of mine-

-NSW win origin
-Panthers minor premiers
-Knights wooden spooners
-Ben Hunt to eels
-Jack Bird to dragons
Lol turbo at roosters making the gf .. If they can do it why cant we .. I dont know wats funnier them 2nd or us 10th but i can see a fair bit of what your saying come true.. For us to come that low the old injury curse will hit in a big way .. Surely our roster is much better than that..

Lol turbo at roosters making the gf .. If they can do it why cant we .. I dont know wats funnier them 2nd or us 10th but i can see a fair bit of what your saying come true.. For us to come that low the old injury curse will hit in a big way .. Surely our roster is much better than that..
Unfortunately I see the injury curse again.

Thats always my worry to mate .. I believe we shld have won at least one or two more premierships since 2008 if not for the dreaded injury curse .. Thats not including the 2013 rort , we all seen that prick shane hayne take it away from us right before our very eyes & in doing so robbed our very own legend tooves a premiership he rightly deserved .. I wonder if these pricks wld have still have shafted him had we won .. I believe they wld have .. I miss tooves passion

Here's some of mine-

-NSW win origin
-Panthers minor premiers
-Knights wooden spooners
-Ben Hunt to eels
-Jack Bird to dragons
Josh Reynolds to Manly? Turbo, are you trying to kill me?!! :eek:

15- Watmough chops both his legs off to prove he can't play on, and gets his payout.

Then, when he realises his better argument is to say he CAN play (and therefore his salary should be counted under the cap) he glues them back on again and rocks up to training.

Parra respond by releasing Bevan French to the Titans, who joins their other mid season recruit, SBW.

11 is interesting though.

As far as Manly goes this will be THE story of 2017.

Brett Stewart will be going nowhere , he's on circa $700k for 2017 and probably feels entitled to it.

Could get very nasty if,

A) they try and move him on and he rejects it and plays it out in the media.

B) they play him in Blacktown, he rejects it and plays it out in the media.

Very very interesting especially as Baz Stewart & Zth are tighter than a fishes bum!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6