Results went our way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Results certainly went our way this weekend, it could have been better but also could have been a whole lots worse

RE: Results wet our way

Daniel said:
Results certainly went our way this weekend, it could have been better but also could have been a whole lots worse
Was just about to post the same Dan. Even though we lost we weren't penalised too much in form of the table. Very lucky.

RE: Results wet our way

All we need now is a one point win to the Cowboys.
Then the status quo remains and seven teams vying for eight spots.

Manly please switch on for the B2B:angel:

A very lucky weekend for us as you indicated Daniel-we need to take control of things in the weeks ahead.

Tooves was right-why did we have such inept refs on Friday night....Cummins is a serial offender with us

The other way to look at it was we lost the perfect opportunity to jump right up the ladder, if we didn't lose to the Knights and Dogs we would be top 4.

I am happy until we start talking mathematical possibilities. Then we are in trouble, but I thank all the upset results for keeping us in the right place. Lets face it so long as we make the finals I would rather be hitting our straps then as opposed to now.

A few weeks back it was all Melbourne and Manly (although I'm not sure why, when Broncos and a red hot Cronulla were in front of us.)

Now it's all about the Bulldogs.

Look at how Souths are going, but then take away Inglis for a few weeks.

And Parra beat the Storm. How often does that happen when a coach quits - all the bloody time.

This is the closest comp for a long time. It's going to be a great 2 months.

We can do it.

We've been handed another lifeline for the top 4 this weekend. It's now up to us to take it. No more excuses about injuries or **** refs we are either good enough to compete for this or not and it starts next weekend. I've heard Snake wont be back for another couple of weeks so we just have to win with what we've got or suffer.

torana355 said:
The other way to look at it was we lost the perfect opportunity to jump right up the ladder, if we didn't lose to the Knights and Dogs we would be top 4.
No use worrying about that now. Where we are, we can do it if we are good enough. Every team has matches they let slip.

We need the Cows to win tonight, but next week will be crucial to the top 4. Dogs v Cowboys / Rabbits v Tigers - we need tbeat Warriors and hope both Cowboys and Rabbits lose.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4