• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm not the biggest 'yeah nah' fan on the planet ...

But the balls he's shown by dropping Snake = respect

Even if u love Snake (and I do)... The fact remains that he's played like a busted....... This season

TB dropped him. That's BALLS.

Well done SIR
Did he drop him? Is Brett Stewart playing Intrust Cup this weekend?

I agree 100%, Harmless. It has taken some courage to drop Snake and I take my hat off to him for that. It's a pity it didn't happen a few weeks ago, and who knows things could be different. Just because he isn't playing in reggies doesn't mean he hasn't been dropped. It could be deemed that he could have a negative influence which wouldn't be good for anyone.

Bowen, Coote and Slater have all be dropped in their careers and its always brought them back on track. Lets hope it works for Snake too, dude has been an incredible player for us
Every time Manly have been world beaters in the past decade, he's been firing for the team. As bad as he is playing right now, we have to respect what he's done for us and give him a chance to get back after being given a break. Hell, he was the reason I'd love watching Manly play in the last several years.

Bowen, Coote and Slater have all be dropped in their careers and its always brought them back on track. Lets hope it works for Snake too, dude has been an incredible player for us
It even seems to have worked for Tony Williams, he is killing it now!

Snake and Skivvi won't be here in 2017. And I highly doubt we will see them again in manly jerseys.

So long as he doesn't put say Vave at half, Walker to prop, Api to centre and DCE to fullback similar to how he has done previously I'm happy with this. Something is wrong with Snake

They seriously should be preparing to give snake the send off he justly deserves. Whatever management plan they have to make sure he's farewelled in a manner befitting the champion he has been had better be good. But I just hope they have been honest with him just the same.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4