Request

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Hey guys - been away. Was hoping someone may have a copy of the Manly / Melbourne game they could give me? Obviously - I have a lot of other games and or $$$ I could / would give in return.

Can someone please PM me, and I will ride around (I live on The Northern Beaches). I want to BADLY watch the game :)

You can watch it online if you want mate.

By the way....Manly v Dragons. You coming?

YEa as dan said,go to nrl.com click on video and watch it there,dont think u can download it though to have as a file.

Yup guys - the one that's just gonski...I know you can watch it on NRL.com, but I just wanted it for keeps sake on DVD...to add to my collection.

If anyone can help, that'd be awesome.

Danners - I'm there mate. Just give us a bell when your down.

will be down on the tuesday before and there until the Sunday so will let you know, worse comes to worse I will come and drink all your beer on the Friday night and show you how to play that arcade machine, just like old times :)

I IQ'd it but have no way of getting it onto DVD from there as I don't have a DVD recorder, unless someone knows how else to do it.

Mate, that's why I stuck with the old Foxtel machine. They didn't put a scrambler into it ! Hehehehe....I just record all the games direct from TV to my DVD recorder. News Limited burglars !!

Dan - I've been getting plenty of practice on the arcade mate (month off on leave n all !).

Jatz - I hear Dan likes to go down quite often, when he see's you ;)

If you seear to me there will be no biding up then  a Friday night of arcade and beer may be on and I may end up living on. Your couch that night too.

Can I put in an order for bacon and eggs too for Saturday morning?

Ha ha.

Are you allowed to double on your bike yet? I don't mind riding bitch the next morning when you drop me at my folks.

:)

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183127.msg260678#msg260678 date=1272098284]
Jatz - I hear Dan likes to go down quite often, when he see's you ;)

I have 4 words for you Ryan.

Golf ball. Garden hose.
[/quote]

The most disgraceful part in all of that, is that I actually visualised it as I read it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4