Replays

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
This should probably go in the conspiracy forum but it wont get enough coverage there.

Im under an increasing suspicion that Foxsports have an increasing amount of control over decisions that are overturned thanks to quick replays after an event.

Several times the last few weeks ive seen our boys go down from a high shot or strip or offside plays and knockons that never ever get a second view from the match director.

Though, its seems every half possibility one of our guys has done something or made an error, its watched again, sometimes twice seemingly to alert the ref to overturn a penalty or decision.

For mine, FOX have far too much control over what the refs see after the fact. It would be interesting to watch a few storm or broncos games this season and see how often they get this sort of benefits.

Spot on fLip.

And how incompetent are the referees? 43 replays of Manly tries which one viewing showed were legit. Trying to find any way they could be disallowed. And then Idris shoves Robbo ten metres out of the way to stop him competing for the ball, and not a single replay. Jason Robinson does it again.

Why are the video refs looking at something in a TV replay ? They should decide on something if asked by the ref, otherwise they should shut up.

I have noticed this happening in a few games this year, and not only us .

NRL.com website has Matai on report for tripping. I dont remember any report from the refs during the game. Where the hell has this bull**** come from. Gallops slimy hands are over this already.

My opinion is they shouldn't be able to change a decision after already making one stiff **** if it's wrong they made a rule play on

I'd be in favour of them getting rid of the video ref altogether (its not going to happen). Much prefer one ref, two touchies, quick decisions, less bull****!

manlyfan76 said:
they said that it didnt matter because robbo would not have got to the ball.^
We'll never know because he was given no chance to compete for it, he was taken out illegally when not in possession of the ball.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4