Replay on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just in case anyone who has Fox and wants to see the game or record it, there is a replay on at 2.00am tomorrow Wed 7 October.

I paged forward a few days and could not see another one and as I was in transit on Monday and missed any chance to see the televised game I will be setting the alarm clock to tune in.

i have it recording... apparently there was one on this afternoon but i didn't see it anywhree

I have tried to record it 3 times and it keeps failing!!!

if someone records it can they please run it off to DVD and I will organise a way to upload/download it?

I was fairly sure (read: hoping) there'd be some official DVD release soonish...there was one for Storm last year.  But i could be wrong and it could just be some highlights package or something. 

DVD will be released this week and can be purchased now on MSE.

I have a copy I can send to anyone who wants it, its only the fox version but its there if you want it.

I would love a copy of the fax broadcast - and am keen to get hold of the Dragons and Warriors semi finals. I only have videos of those games.

Spoke too soon! - Copies available now from mwse or leagues club
i'd like to know what content there is on them (interviews, post match this n that...)

Greg Alexander absolutly ****s me in the GF commentary, if he could stfu i would be more than happy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4