Replay of Warriors Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rodo

Goldmember
Tipping Member
Hey anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game from tonight on the internet?  My wife conveniently decided that it would be a good time to go grocery shopping when the game was on so unfortunately I didn't get to watch it  :(

Rodo link said:
Hey anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game from tonight on the internet?  My wife conveniently decided that it would be a good time to go grocery shopping when the game was on so unfortunately I didn't get to watch it  :(

try NRLfix, they usually archive the games.

Rodo link said:

I would recommend watching Once Were Warriors and seeing how Jake the Muss would have handled that situation

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I would recommend watching Once Were Warriors and seeing how Jake the Muss would have handled that situation

Yeah great movie but there's no way I could do that.

Arh well sometimes you have to do what the wife wants, that's why I'm married.

I had to go and pick the wife up from work at 5.45 last night. Was the first time i could utilise MyStar and paused the game , then fast forward through the half time and was back at live by the end of the game. MyStar is sensational...

Rodo link said:
Rodo you need to plan your grocery shopping in advance so this does not become a regular source of tension in your marriage. Be proactive, tell her you want to go shopping on Thursday night. Meanwhile an applaud for owning up on this site that you went shopping instead of watching the game :)

Rodo link said:

This is the softest thing since Manly's defence that led to the Mannering try.

Rodo link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=184789.msg286570#msg286570 date=1282432815]

Yeah great movie but there's no way I could do that.

Arh well sometimes you have to do what the wife wants, that's why I'm married.
[/quote]

LOL nobody should be able to do that mate

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Rodo link=topic=184789.msg286491#msg286491 date=1282393740]

[/quote]

Maybe Mrs Rodo plays the part of Jake in this marriage  :eek:

Rodo link said:

Mrs Rodo - please stop henpecking your husband.

eagle-rock08 link said:
[quote author=Rodo link=topic=184789.msg286491#msg286491 date=1282393740]

Mrs Rodo - please stop henpecking your husband.
[/quote]

Agreed, that would have been a very very dangerous thing for my marriage had my wife suggested that

She dislikes all sports in general so there's no way she'd go to this site and read these comments.  Which is probably a good thing ;)

My wife wouldn't dare suggest it.

She thinks I am being romantic whenever I suggest we go out to Dinner on a night footy is on :)

Oh trying to bring this thread back on topic...I couldn't get the archived feed from nrlfix to work.  Not sure whether it's still available over there still.  Anyone know somewhere else that i can watch it?

Same here Dan, my wife is awesome, she knows never to schedule anything when Manly play . She was even happy that I went to the footy on her birthday  :-*

There was a replay on fox 2 this morning at 11am (not much help) but there will be another at 1pm Thursday. Assuming you have foxtel.

My wife asks what time and day the game is on each week and plans around it, as any good wife should.

My wife is threatening to ban me from watching if I dont stop carrying on and screaming about **** refereeing.

Rodo, did you get a replay? I think they may have updated the files at NRLFIX,there is also some advice on how to get it to work.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4