Renting vs Purchasing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
The maths on the Paul McCartney-Heather Mills divorce is as follows:

After 5 years of marriage, he paid her $49 million. Assuming he got sex every night during their 5 year relationship (which would NOT have happened!) it ended up costing him $26,849 per time. 

On the other hand, Elliot Spitzer's call girl, Kristen, an absolute stunner with a body like no other, charges $4,000 an hour. For anything! 

Had Paul McCartney 'employed' Kristen for 5 years, he would've paid $7.3 million for an hour of sex every night for 5 years (a saving of $41.7 million).

Value-added benefits are: a 22 year old hot babe, no begging, no coaxing, never a headache, plays all requests, ability to put BOTH legs around you (!!!), no bitching and complaining or 'to do' lists. Best of all, she leaves when you're done, and comes back when you ask her. All at 1/7th the cost, with no legal fees.

Sometimes renting makes far more sense.

According to her former boyfriend Mills was good for several times a day though.  You just had to rub her stump and she'd rub yours or smething.

I can see the humour, but I guess it all depends if you want someone who views you as an ATM, or someone who is your friend and shares your outlook on life.

ManlyBacker link said:
I can see the humour, but I guess it all depends if you want someone who views you as an ATM, or someone who is your friend and shares your outlook on life.

Thats the thing though MB. What are divorce rates these days?

I am sure 90% of those who end up divorced go into the marriage thinking they are friends who share the same outlook on life.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=177730.msg188259#msg188259 date=1214781258]

I am sure 90% of those who end up divorced go into the marriage thinking they are friends who share the same outlook on life.
[/quote]

Getting cold feet Doug?

Paul McCartney is hardly a "normal" bloke.  Mills screamed gold digger but he was too dumb to pick it. 

He can afford it who ****ing cares. The rate the Beatles are dropping he doesn't have too much longer left anyway, surely

Dan link said:
He can afford it who F**king cares. The rate the Beatles are dropping he doesn't have too much longer left anyway, surely

Let's hope.  The world's talent quota will increase when he drops off the twig.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=177730.msg188259#msg188259 date=1214781258]

[/quote]

Can I return the favour from the fridge thread and send this to Tez Douggie? ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6