Regrets - Hasler has a few...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
An interesting article perhaps but this quote is Des in full flight still trying to lure our players away.

"Players, their managers and families make decisions that are best for themselves. From the Bulldogs' perspective we try to help our players be as best as they can be, both on the field and off it.."

And he doesn't quite fess up to being dick, either...

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/regrets--hasler-has-a-few-but-move-to-dogs-isnt-one-of-them-20120421-1xdp3.html#ixzz1sim7LBp4

The dog is nothing but scum. I don't care that he's taken us to GF's. The dog should be wiped from the records books and so should the pie eating greek.

This has been the most underhanded betrayal that I can remember since Ribot and superleague.

I could of handled the dog leaving without the deceit that this dog has shown. If he was up front and honest I'd still be upset that he's gone but life goes on. I have no problem with coaches or players coming or going, but this dog has lied and has left a trail of misery for fans.

The dog was one of my favorites players but to turn on a club that gave him the opportunity the way he has I don't have one once of respect for the scumdog.

Bennett and other coaches has left clubs but they were upfront and weren't deceitful when making their decision.

Imagine if he'd stayed and taken us back to back this year. He would have been revered as a God. Not now though, what a shame.

Noting some of Hasler's comments in this article and the similar James Hooper one in the Bellylaugh, I'm reminded of the 'famous last words' of Mandy Rice-Davies:

"He would say that, wouldn't he?"

9. Do you have any regrets about the manner in which you left Manly?
Decisions in life are generally never easy. This decision was no different and it was difficult for all, as was the timing. The part that I hope isn't forgotten is the legacy that was created by the players, staff and myself and that this part of the club's history is not overshadowed by the events that unfolded. A legacy is the greatest accolade one can ever have and, as a group, we were afforded that time and were successful together.

Bennett will always have his Broncos legacy but sorry Des, you trashed yours by the way you left and the way you continue to conduct yourself. It is sad you don't realise that.

Reading today's papers has made me distraught and depressed. When I think that Hasler is there whispering in Keiran's ear, telling him he will make him the greatest player of all time, I feel sick. Hasler is not only remorseless, but he's relentless. Noel Cleal didn't want to leave the Sea Eagles either, but look what happened. How does he do it? Is he some sort of svengali? The line in the paper today that worried me most was Mimmas saying that Keiran would make the decision when he "was comfortable". That indicates he's waiting until the Bulldogs game is over to break the bad news. If he was staying, why wouldn't he just announce before the game and give everyone a massive lift and strike a blow against Hasler. I hope I'm reading too much into that comment. Finally, how can Hasler possibly claim to be a friend of Tooves and deliberately and methodically go out to ruin his team. I suppose he would say it's all business, but it's not, we all know that's just bulls**t. Now I've got that off my chest...

Hasler is an arsoul....Just another Tele crap story about anti Manly junk thats been around for months.....Der...who wouldnt want T Rex and Foran....
Apart from that I am sick to death of Greenturd and Haslers continuing barrage of crap on Manly...They certainly have the medias ear, Zorba, dont they?????????
Has life membership ever been revoked on grounds of someone giving us all the sh!ts!!!!!!!!

WTF! said:
The line in the paper today that worried me most was Mimmas saying that Keiran would make the decision when he "was comfortable". That indicates he's waiting until the Bulldogs game is over to break the bad news. If he was staying, why wouldn't he just announce before the game and give everyone a massive lift and strike a blow against Hasler.

Exactly what I was thinking. I reckon we might know the answer shortly after the game...

Phantar said:
Noting some of Hasler's comments in this article and the similar James Hooper one in the Bellylaugh, I'm reminded of the 'famous last words' of Mandy Rice-Davies:

"He would say that, wouldn't he?"

Exactly

MadMarcus said:
9. Do you have any regrets about the manner in which you left Manly?
Decisions in life are generally never easy. This decision was no different and it was difficult for all, as was the timing. The part that I hope isn't forgotten is the legacy that was created by the players, staff and myself and that this part of the club's history is not overshadowed by the events that unfolded. A legacy is the greatest accolade one can ever have and, as a group, we were afforded that time and were successful together.

Bennett will always have his Broncos legacy but sorry Des, you trashed yours by the way you left and the way you continue to conduct yourself. It is sad you don't realise that.

Yep. Sorry Des, but it already has been overshadowed for you. And then some.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4