Regan Grace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both wingers at St Helen's are decent, makinson being the other, who has been quality for a few years and still has time on his side. The best in the comp is probably johnstone at Wakefield, good defender, great at bringing the ball back, quick and a really good finisher.

I dont know if anyone saw his performance last night vs Leeds, but he scored a hat trick and really stood out. He is lightning quick and very instinctive. Represented Wales in the world cup. Is still very young and we could really use someone like him.. raiders have done well with recruiting players from the ESL. I seriously believe manly should consider this guy!

His hatrick last night below

good find but he no fit the scottie fulton recruiting checklist cheap unwanted by other clubs slow and cheap again

Im on board, we need a fast winger, George has been a loyal servant but its time for a change up, is this Regan confident under the high ball?
My heart cant take anymore of watching George getting bombed everytime, i actually hold my breathe the whole time....thats just not healthy.:whew:

Oh never heard of her.. who is she?

How are you posting without access to the internet?

An american actress who married Prince Rainier of Monaco

Grace Patricia Kelly (November 12, 1929 – September 14, 1982) also known as Grace of Monaco was an American film actress who, after starring in several significant films in the early to mid-1950s, became Princess of Monaco by marrying Prince Rainier III in April 1956. .

How are you posting without access to the internet?

An american actress who married Prince Rainier of Monaco

Grace Patricia Kelly (November 12, 1929 – September 14, 1982) also known as Grace of Monaco was an American film actress who, after starring in several significant films in the early to mid-1950s, became Princess of Monaco by marrying Prince Rainier III in April 1956. .
Meh couldn't be bothered.. turns out I'm really not that intrigued

noted!

For those more intrigued about Regan Grace, he was on a podcast yesterday. Y'all can go look for yourselves.

Imma getting pizza!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4