Refs tonight were an absolute disgrace

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is the standard NRL manipulation of games, and it is an absolute joke. If a side gets out to a big lead they start to get absolutely hammered

No better example this year than the Chooks, best team by a country mile, and have put the cleaners through many teams this season in the first half, then the refs pull the other teams back for a close result.

As soon as Manly got to a 20-point lead the refs started looking to penalise them.
Cronulla were offside for the entire second half but never got pinged.
Manipulation is rife in the NRL.
Just so proud that our team of 'lesser lights' which no "expert" picked to win stood strong.
Manly is Cronulla's kryptonite.

Anyone notice the timeclock with 2.37 /2.48 minutes remaining and starting sometime soon. Looked kinda suss

I wish we played Cronulla every week.
And Illawarra were not in the comp.
Anyone who doubts there is such as thing as a hoodoo in sport should go through our success over Cronulla.

I am usually loathe to blame refs. BUT that would have been the greatest rort ever perpetrated in the NRL if Klein had pulled that off. This is becoming the biggest issue in the game. They even tried to heave a woeful Saints back into the game today.

Do they think people are fools.A team is playing good disciplined football to build a good lead and then we are supposed to believe they all become a rabble in the second half of every one sided game.Its ludicrous and so ****ing patronising towards the fans.

One of our greatest wins.

Refs took enjoyment out of that game . So obviously giving them a leg up with 50/50 and even blatant knock ons being ruled knock back.

Their fast tap from penalty try . Disgusting. Everyone else has been pulled back for that even Cust from the exact same spot in first half which would have been a try for us.

All that said what an effort in defence with tries from 2 kicks and dubious tap.

Brink of the top 4 and potentially full team next week - hopefully we keep rolling into top 4

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4