• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleRock40

Reserve Grader
Today was the most incompetent and disgraceful refereeing performance I have ever witnessed over the entire 80 minutes. Were they even watching the game? What rule books do these blokes study? It was f***kin ordinary and not even worthy of a performance in the local A grade comp. Credit to both teams though for still putting on a good display of rugby league, but it will be embarrassing if those 2 morons in pink are officiating at NRL level next week....

It was at it's most obvious at the Matai try. Even the dogs players called a penalty when the refs wouldn't. Fuktards.

The Matai try was the weirdest I've seen for years. Maybe the ref called out the defending markers as offside and just played advantage.

The unpenalised Idris double-handed push on Robbo for their try also rates up there for mind-numbing refereeing blunders.

Rex said:
The Matai try was the weirdest I've seen for years. Maybe the ref called out the defending markers as offside and just played advantage.

The unpenalised Idris double-handed push on Robbo for their try also rates up there for mind-numbing refereeing blunders.

Weirder than Beavers headbutt try?
Or the bloke who almost touched the wangmans ass scoring a try?
Or the scissor paper rock affair between Stranger and Snake?
sloppy disjointed rubbish manly try 2011 at brookvale?
Foran banana kick to Snake with diving offload to DCE who almost ran dead?
Goodnight sharks@Toyota 2011?
Matai carrying a bunch of men a few weeks ago?

BTW what happened to that Foran/Robbo set kick try? i miss that play

The refs were on another planet yesterday. I'm sure the pocket ref called to go to the video on the Idris push, but Robinson pointed to the spot and gave it straight away. Some bizarre calls, but thankfully we still got the 2 points.

They were horrible but for both teams and I think the Bulldogs copped the worst of it.

DSM5 said:

because when not looking through Maroon coloured glasses you will see they got a host of bad calls that had they been correct would have lead to field position and possibly points as well as calls that were wrong that led to tries from us.

We both copped it so I am happy to say it was just bad overall

I agree Daniel, the Dogs probably got more bad calls than us. They were unlucky not to have got a penalty try when Foran got sent to the sin bin. Dont know if anybody noticed though - in the 75th minute when Reynolds came out of the line and put a shot on Robbo, am I the only person that thought he lifted and lead his knee and made contact with his knee to Robbos ribs??

I am more filthy about that Cassiano on DCE tackle, WTF was that all about?

Daniel said:
I am more filthy about that Cassiano on DCE tackle, WTF was that all about?

Because he is a dirt bag dog. He only ever picks on players smaller than him, now if he tried that on T-Rex or someone his size I can go with that but he is just acting like the school bully

the dogs were offside on the shortest 10 i have seen for years almost every play and not 1 penalty to us for it, sorry Dan but looking at it through rule book coloured glasses we could have had 50+ penalties

Fluffy said:
the dogs were offside on the shortest 10 i have seen for years almost every play and not 1 penalty to us for it, sorry Dan but looking at it through rule book coloured glasses we could have had 50+ penalties

And they could have gotten 60.

It has gotten to the point where I go to games now expecting the refereeing standard to be very poor. I expect bad calls and just hope they go our way rather than against us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6