Referees: Resume normal transmission.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
So captain obvious here but all is back to normal.
I, foolishly admit, to having some faith in Graham Annesley but the system can't be righted.
It's just the f*ck up that is the NRL.
The honeymoon lasted a couple of weeks and now we have the different standards being set for the same favoured teams against the less favoured.
Games featuring the rorters, scum, druggos, slime and boncos etc get state of origin treatment whilst their opponents or game's not with these teams get the usual nitpicking display.
Tonight a prime example.
The game is unfixable.
Then again maybe it is and that's the point...

I was going to post something about refereeing but i couldn't come up with the solutions (besides sacking them all) to get them to get up to a good standard. They are just too deep in the hole.

So captain obvious here but all is back to normal.
I, foolishly admit, to having some faith in Graham Annesley but the system can't be righted.
It's just the f*ck up that is the NRL.
The honeymoon lasted a couple of weeks and now we have the different standards being set for the same favoured teams against the less favoured.
Games featuring the rorters, scum, druggos, slime and boncos etc get state of origin treatment whilst their opponents or game's not with these teams get the usual nitpicking display.
Tonight a prime example.
The game is unfixable.
Then again maybe it is and that's the point...

Consistency is Overrated

What makes the biggest difference though...is how we just get the %#*# on with it after ****e calls...we form up our line, and hold tight until we get the ball back. Huuuuuuuuge difference to last few years. Loving it. It takes the power back, away from the little useless agenda-driven nazis with the whistle.

I was going to post something about refereeing but i couldn't come up with the solutions (besides sacking them all) to get them to get up to a good standard. They are just too deep in the hole.
They are mate.
The whole thing is in a hole.
They are just following instructions. And I had faith in annesley to not be a yes man.
But he's the same bum kisser as the last bloke and the one before him.
It's just a venomous organisation, poisoned to the core.
Just to look at the dumb heads on the refs tonight as they blankly looked at things they wanted to let go is amazing.
And to watch them spring into action to penalise us for some triviality equally so.
11-5 penalties.
Sure we might've committed 11 but so would they.

What makes the biggest difference though...is how we just get the %#*# on with it after ****e calls...we form up our line, and hold tight until we get the ball back. Huuuuuuuuge difference to last few years. Loving it. It takes the power back, away from the little useless agenda-driven nazis with the whistle.
100%.
When AFB got marched they were vocal and lifted. Same last week when Turbo went off.
Love the Dessie attitude...

The worst part about that so-called try scored by the Knights was not that there was a clear cut double movement that was let go, not that the ball was actually short of the line.....

It was that the referee actually sent it up with a no try call. Where was the conclusive proof that it was scored that allowed the video ref to overrule the on-field decision?

And if you want to go back even further.....how did Newcastle even get the put in to the scrum for the set leading up to it? They clearly knocked it on, yet someone (video ref? Edit: it was the pocket ref) said that Parker got a hand to it which the replay showed that he clearly didn't.

We played against 22 tonight, not 17.

Last edited:
And just on the AFB sin-bin. Isn't the rule that if a player is injured due to FOUL PLAY and has to leave the field then the offending player can either be sent off or to the bin? Where was the foul play in it? Even Knights fans from what I am seeing on social media think it was an accidental hit, albeit high. Just because Schitzel had to go off for a HIA doesn't mean it was foul play. AFB should not have been sent to the bin. It was a bull$hit call.

Our match tonight highlights how biased it is but my real point of this thread is this.
After watching games this year, especially after much chest beating about how the refs were going to keep their whistles in their pockets, and by & large putting that on display in the opening rounds, it goes back to normal.
Meaning, state of origin style reffing for the scum, rorters, souffs, slime, riff, druggos, donkeys and cows and bully for the rest, especially us.
If you watch games featuring 2 of those teams it's let the game flow, don't blow it up.
If one of those teams is playing a less fortunate then it's let the game flow for the favourite but not the other mob.
Nothing at all has changed and annesley is just another link in toddys human centipede...

Storm and Rorters have exemption card on forward passes, especially from dummy half. Those teams can also walk or crawl forward after being tackled so that the opposition markers are taken out of the game or get penalised.

Just remember, "rugby keague is a game of inches", unless you're Copper Cronk and the Rorters >>> Sharks kickoff goes dead on the full. Rorters get penalty on halfway. Referee watches Cronk take kick from where? Watch: https://twitter.com/_nickmoon/status/1117015763355783169

And just on the AFB sin-bin. Isn't the rule that if a player is injured due to FOUL PLAY and has to leave the field then the offending player can either be sent off or to the bin? Where was the foul play in it? Even Knights fans from what I am seeing on social media think it was an accidental hit, albeit high. Just because Schitzel had to go off for a HIA doesn't mean it was foul play. AFB should not have been sent to the bin. It was a bull$hit call.
Schnitzel?

Storm and Rorters have exemption card on forward passes, especially from dummy half. Those teams can also walk or crawl forward after being tackled so that the opposition markers are taken out of the game or get penalised.

Just remember, "rugby keague is a game of inches", unless you're Copper Cronk and the Rorters >>> Sharks kickoff goes dead on the full. Rorters get penalty on halfway. Referee watches Cronk take kick from where? Watch: https://twitter.com/_nickmoon/status/1117015763355783169
What a total joke, and its a level playing field, yeah right, maybe in the Rocky mountains its a level playing. The thing that gets me is that the bias to certain teams is on show every week, and they dont even bother to hide it..:swear::swear::finger::finger:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6