Ref last night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Tim

Did anyone else see Cummins laughing and talking to Brisbane after our first try.
When Brisbane scored he said nothing and was cold to us am i being paranoid or what ????

Did anyone else see Cummins laughing and talking to Brisbane after our first try.
When Brisbane scored he said nothing and was cold to us am i being paranoid or what ????
To me they were their usual selves.
Plenty of late count penalties and nitpicking.
No you're not being paranoid...

Cummings was the back up referee to Shayne Hayne in the 13 grand final, I remember some dodgy calls from him in that game and others since.

Refs gave us plenty of leg ups. Can't blame em for our inability to score tries or get repeat sets. Apart from api try, all our attack in the 20 was ordinary.

and the pass off the ground?

We realistically should have only had 12 players on the field for about the last 7 or so minutes. The decision not to sin bin Elliot for his second go on Oates after he'd finally brought him down was nothing more than a sweetheart decision based on sympathy. By rights he should have gone.

But they made up for it on the next play after Brisbane had thrown it over the other sideline with a bogus offside penalty.

The referees were far from the issue last night. I mean, we led the penalty count 7-2 at one stage so its not like they were canning us at every opportunity. Last night it was simply that the numbers.....i.e. the amount of injuries and having to play players out of position (including bench players for longer than desired...e.g. Boyle).....finally caught up with us.

The saving grace is that Api's injury seems short term and he should be there next week. Walker should be back to replace Suli, and AFB's possible return will offset losing Sips. Plus Jorge should be back and possibly Croker.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8