Ref came off injured

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
In souffs chooks game the ref has just come off injured with a calf injury.

I can't remember the last time that happened.

Anyone remember the last time a ref came off the field?

No Echidna, no Rorters :cool:

SBW has two shoulder charges, and its just round 1 :D

Poor Luke, he was a fantastic Player for Manly, then became a Chook :( Always injury prone. Its a very hot and humid night in Sydney 27C, so maybe its just cramps.

Crowd figure not given :huh: looked about 25k

Eagles2nv said:
In souffs chooks game the ref has just come off injured with a calf injury.

I can't remember the last time that happened.

Anyone remember the last time a ref came off the field?

I think it was either last season or the season before it happened, they have a reserve ref usually

Didn't we get the very first Chechining a few years ago against the Warriors when he replaced the ref at half time?

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
shawn.b said:
Didn't we get the very first Chechining a few years ago against the Warriors when he replaced the ref at half time?

Yeah you're right - that was a disgrace, changed the whole rhythm of the game

shawn.b said:

yep. It was when he was still a touch judge. I'm pretty sure that it was Steve Clark who was refereeing that day. We had a good lead in the first half until he went off after pulling a hammy or something and was replaced by Cecchin who then went out of his way to penalise us out of the game and give the Warriors a win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4