Red Dwarf Season 12 (and NOW 90 mins new show)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've just watched the first episode! woohoo! (thank you vpn and *cough* certain downloadable sites)

loved it.

I have all seasons on legitimate dvd!! (well Argentinian legitimacy).

Not a Blakes 7 fan by chance?

Nah, but I haven't watched it so maybe I shall give it a go.

(It's 1.50am here so forgive my lateness in replying. :) )

Go to bed! Blakes 7 is probably too old to watch now if you didn't see it as a kid. It was ahead of its time (but its time has well passed).

Mind you a remake would be brilliant.

ohh i forgot this was coming out, plenty of watching for me to do on my flights in a few weeks

Boo! I didn't realise it season 12 was only 6 episodes!

Watched 'em all and the word is everyone wants a season 13...just need the go ahead from the $$$$ people!

Actually used the line “smoke me a kipper I’ll be back for breakfast”

Last night at dinner with about 8 Americans and one English guy. The English guy cracked up all the Americans looked at us like we were mad

After rumors were quashed of a brand-new series of Red Dwarf in the works, we were left wondering if we'd be seeing Lister and the gang back in action in the near (or far) future, but UKTV has put us out of our misery this week by announcing that a 90-minute special is set to be filmed in December.

Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules, and Robert Llewellyn will all return for the one-off special, which is to be written and directed by series co-creator Doug Naylor, and will air on Dave some time next year.

“I’m really excited to get back on board with the boys from the Dwarf," said star Craig Charles in a statement. "I can’t wait to discuss Robert’s prostate problems, Chris Barrie’s hip replacement and have a proper look at Danny’s new dentures whilst they marvel at the agelessness of the Charles physique. I will surely require the services of a chiropractor after dragging these doddering misfits through what promises to be our most epic adventure yet.”

Doug Naylor added, "I’m absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity of making more Red Dwarf. UKTV has been a never-ending source of support and encouragement since we first started working together ten years ago. Can’t wait to start shooting a format that I don’t think has ever been done before. Smoke me a kipper, we’re back and not just for breakfast.”

After rumors were quashed of a brand-new series of Red Dwarf in the works, we were left wondering if we'd be seeing Lister and the gang back in action in the near (or far) future, but UKTV has put us out of our misery this week by announcing that a 90-minute special is set to be filmed in December.

Craig Charles, Chris Barrie, Danny John-Jules, and Robert Llewellyn will all return for the one-off special, which is to be written and directed by series co-creator Doug Naylor, and will air on Dave some time next year.

“I’m really excited to get back on board with the boys from the Dwarf," said star Craig Charles in a statement. "I can’t wait to discuss Robert’s prostate problems, Chris Barrie’s hip replacement and have a proper look at Danny’s new dentures whilst they marvel at the agelessness of the Charles physique. I will surely require the services of a chiropractor after dragging these doddering misfits through what promises to be our most epic adventure yet.”

Doug Naylor added, "I’m absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity of making more Red Dwarf. UKTV has been a never-ending source of support and encouragement since we first started working together ten years ago. Can’t wait to start shooting a format that I don’t think has ever been done before. Smoke me a kipper, we’re back and not just for breakfast.”

AAAHHHH

SMEG SMEG SMEG

I forgot I posted that and just letting any fans (@Dan) know that the promised land is out!

woot!

AAAHHHH

SMEG SMEG SMEG

I forgot I posted that and just letting any fans (@Dan) know that the promised land is out!

woot!
I'd heard about it being out but time had gotten the better of me and I'd not seen it

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4